LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Dynasty league Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
So do we have to declare our keepers now or wait till the end of the year? Im sure we can wait till the next draft correct?

im just poking fun at Kriz....
Hey, I posted my first draft of players. Question, you can drop a player at the end of the year even though you signed him to a 2 year contract right? Cap hit?

Also, can people still add players?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey, I posted my first draft of players. Question, you can drop a player at the end of the year even though you signed him to a 2 year contract right? Cap hit?

I think we can add players (blind bidding) at the end of the month
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

If you drop a player with a 2 year contract after the 1st year, it's a 50% penalty over what ever that players cap number is.

You sign a Player to a 2 yr contracy
You Drop the player with 2 yrs left on a 2 yr contract Your salary cap hit is 100% of the players salary
You Drop a player with 1 yr left on a 2 yr contract Your salary cap hit is 50% of the players salary
The below applies to players signed to 1 year contracts
thanks
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Blind bidding begins this Monday and ends Wednesday night, this will be your last chance to add to your roster before the season starts. Blind bidding means that you will can submit a dollar amount for any available free agent that only you are aware of, once the blind bidding period is over the person with the highest bid for that player will get him. This will be the way all wavier claims are handled during the season. Also please be reminded that you must submit your contract signings by next Sunday. There are several examples on how to do this currently on the message board. Players not signed to a contract by the end of the signing period will become free agents.
Originally posted by Esco:
Blind bidding begins this Monday and ends Wednesday night, this will be your last chance to add to your roster before the season starts. Blind bidding means that you will can submit a dollar amount for any available free agent that only you are aware of, once the blind bidding period is over the person with the highest bid for that player will get him. This will be the way all wavier claims are handled during the season. Also please be reminded that you must submit your contract signings by next Sunday. There are several examples on how to do this currently on the message board. Players not signed to a contract by the end of the signing period will become free agents.

will there be a cap hit if one of my players isn't signed to a contract?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
will there be a cap hit if one of my players isn't signed to a contract?

Yes you are still charged their auction price during year 1.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
say we pick up a rookie in this blind bidding period. Or even in the regular auction for that matter. Would they be eligible for the taxi squad next year?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
say we pick up a rookie in this blind bidding period. Or even in the regular auction for that matter. Would they be eligible for the taxi squad next year?

The taxi squad will be for first and second year players so yes. But once a player is added to the taxi squad if you decide to add him to your active roster he cannot return to the taxi squad.

I dont get this site,....cant find where to sign in at all....
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/79928#0
[ Edited by Esco on Aug 21, 2011 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Esco:

http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/79928#0

thanks
  • krizay
  • Veteran

1st the draft fiasco now my blind bids didn't take. me and this site just aint seeing eye to eye. But it is what it is.
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 26, 2011 at 1:23 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Who did you bid on?
Share 49ersWebzone