Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by gage:
So I was offered this trade this morning:
I Get: CJ
I Give: LeSean and Anquan
My RB's Now: McCoy, MJD, Bradshaw, Torain, Felix Jones
My WR's Now: Miles Austin, Boldin, B Lloyd, Mike Wallace
His RB's Now: CJ, Michael Bush, LT, Addai, Chris Ivory, Danny Woodhead
His WR's Now: Deion Branch, Mike Williams (SEA), Chad Ochocinco, Ausin Collie(IR)
I feel like, even though my team should still be pretty solid, I'm giving up too much for CJ... He obviously needs WR help, but asking for an elite RB and elite WR in exchange is just too much right?
So should I counter with Boldin and a lesser RB or is this a solid trade?
Thanks for your help guys!
I traded McCoy in my webzone league. PArtially because I had AP and Foster but I ot tired of McCoy only getting like 10-12 carries because of Andy Reid's pass happy arse. When Vick comes back McCoys catches will drop off alot from where it is now with Kolb.
If it were me I wouldn't do the trade. Not because I think CJ is untradeable. I just don't won't no part of McCoy. Great back, but Andy Reid loves to throw.
I am going to have to disagree with you here. I own McCoy in my money league which is PPR and he is a beast that I wouldnt trade. He is on pace for close to 90 catches and he isnt getting any goalline carries vultured from him. He is it, the guy.
In PPR leagues McCoy is money!!!
He's in 3rd place in my non PPR league.
I'd just stick with what you got. That trade leaves you thin at receiver.
Yea but, take away the detroit game and he really isn't scoring. Take away Kolb and he's not catching alot of passes.
With them going with Vick and no more Detroit on the schedule you're looking at fools gold.
His 2 biggest weeks came with Vick starting including the det game.
Yea and his 2nd good game with Vick starting was because Vick got knocked out and Kolb came in and threw damn near every pass to McCoy. And as you said the other game was Detroit.
Vick's running backs typically have good seasons. Go back to his days in Atlanta and you see they were a top 5 running team every year. Anyways Philly was scoring machine with Vick meaning McCoy should get oppurtunities to score. Vick's really only had 2 complete games this year and in one of them McCoy had his best game by far.
That's true. But in Atlanta he had Gibbs zone blocking scheme and was a run 1st team. Doesn't have that in Philly with Andy Reid.
week 1 (2nd half with vick)
2 carries 18 yards, td
3 catches 35 yards.
week 2
16 carries, 120 yards, 3 td's
4 catches, 8 yards
week 3
11 for 54 yards
2 rec. 7 yards
week 4 (with Vick 1st qtr)
4 runs 13 yards
3 rec 38 yards
To me he's fools gold. I'll leave it at that.