How the hell did you get AP, Fitz, and Brady?
Man it's all a crapshoot anyway (well imo)...your first team looks hit or miss because of all the young talent. 2nd team looks safer.
There are 635 users in the forums
Rate my $$$ league teams
Aug 23, 2010 at 9:53 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
Aug 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,582
1st team I think you nailed the starters for a 14 teamer. Even got decent (again for a 14 teamer) backups at your more shaky position, RB.
2nd team I really like with the exception of your RB's. Not sure if I'd like Bradshaw at #3 let alone as my RB2. But if you have the option of only starting 1 RB and 4 WR's or something like that then I'd be ok with it.
2nd team I really like with the exception of your RB's. Not sure if I'd like Bradshaw at #3 let alone as my RB2. But if you have the option of only starting 1 RB and 4 WR's or something like that then I'd be ok with it.
Aug 24, 2010 at 5:42 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by krizay:
1st team I think you nailed the starters for a 14 teamer. Even got decent (again for a 14 teamer) backups at your more shaky position, RB.
2nd team I really like with the exception of your RB's. Not sure if I'd like Bradshaw at #3 let alone as my RB2. But if you have the option of only starting 1 RB and 4 WR's or something like that then I'd be ok with it.
Thanks kriz, for team B there are two RB slots, got a feeling Bradshaw might do well, NY still has one of the best OL in the NFL and they still employ a run first philosophy