LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
If you're treating Manning like a top 10 quarterback than I'm sorry but this would appear to put a damper on our trading prospects. I'm just trying to find a competent QB to cover Big Ben during his suspension. Once you get past the top 7 or 8 QB's in this league there isn't that much separating the 9th from the 16th. Jason freaking Campbell scored only 30 points less than Eli Manning did last year.

If your asking price comes down a bit I might be interested in doing a package deal including a QB however Turner and MJD are off limits to trades.

well Im certainly not trading Manning for Manningham Im asking you to be more reasonable, so youve got to do better than that. and yeah I am treating Manning like a top 10 QB, because he is. Of course I didnt want 3 QB's but it is what it is and I have 3 quality QBs that are all on the market.

I value both Cutler and Manning as elite backups. It doesn't have to be Manningham that was just an offer to show interest in fact I would have been a bit surprised if you took it (although I think it was a decent offer and not a joke like you imply). I'm still potentially interested in a package deal involving one of these quarterbacks, but I'm certainly not going to give up either of my keepers in a package just to get what I consider to be a backup quarterback.

Well Im glad you do, but most everyone else considers them starters, you have Rapeaburger who is out for 6 games....and you still want a "elite backup?" Im still laughing at Manningham if you really think it was serious.

And you wouldnt think I would give up my keeper WR and or Romo? Come on man....I look at it after the game.

I was talking about Manning and Cutler not Romo. I like Romo but Roethlisberger has value as he will likely produce elite QB #'s when he returns. Send me an offer though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
If you're treating Manning like a top 10 quarterback than I'm sorry but this would appear to put a damper on our trading prospects. I'm just trying to find a competent QB to cover Big Ben during his suspension. Once you get past the top 7 or 8 QB's in this league there isn't that much separating the 9th from the 16th. Jason freaking Campbell scored only 30 points less than Eli Manning did last year.

If your asking price comes down a bit I might be interested in doing a package deal including a QB however Turner and MJD are off limits to trades.

well Im certainly not trading Manning for Manningham Im asking you to be more reasonable, so youve got to do better than that. and yeah I am treating Manning like a top 10 QB, because he is. Of course I didnt want 3 QB's but it is what it is and I have 3 quality QBs that are all on the market.

I value both Cutler and Manning as elite backups. It doesn't have to be Manningham that was just an offer to show interest in fact I would have been a bit surprised if you took it (although I think it was a decent offer and not a joke like you imply). I'm still potentially interested in a package deal involving one of these quarterbacks, but I'm certainly not going to give up either of my keepers in a package just to get what I consider to be a backup quarterback.

Well Im glad you do, but most everyone else considers them starters, you have Rapeaburger who is out for 6 games....and you still want a "elite backup?" Im still laughing at Manningham if you really think it was serious.

And you wouldnt think I would give up my keeper WR and or Romo? Come on man....I look at it after the game.

Send me an offer too. I like Romo, Eli, and Cutler (in that order). Since I need a back-up, I will be willing to make a deal for Cutler - even though he has the same bye as Kolb.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Send me an offer too. I like Romo, Eli, and Cutler (in that order). Since I need a back-up, I will be willing to make a deal for Cutler - even though he has the same bye as Kolb.

mcnabb for bush

do it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

mcnabb for bush

do it

For the first time in his career - he is trying to run between the tackles and results are great. Bush is a high risk - high potential dude, and at least for now I rather keep him. Plus, I don't like McNabb behind that crappy O-Line with no running game and one decent WR. Sorry Ron.

mcnabb for bush

do it

For the first time in his career - he is trying to run between the tackles and results are great. Bush is a high risk - high potential dude, and at least for now I rather keep him. Plus, I don't like McNabb behind that crappy O-Line with no running game and one decent WR. Sorry Ron.

maybe you didn't see the end of my post

DO IT

• 4ML
  • Veteran

mcnabb for bush

do it

maybe you didn't see the end of my post

DO IT

Maybe I should have been clearer.

NO

Anyone interested in the Cowboys' D?

With my luck they'll probably have a good season after I trade them
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Anyone interested in the Cowboys' D?

With my luck they'll probably have a good season after I trade them

bears D for cowboys D

both of my defenses have the same bye week lol
ATG sent you a trade

what was it

what was it

it's not the trade request.

It's Sidney Rice's injury.

what was it

ya that sucks

housh, forsett and mcnabb for turner?

C'mon my offer wasn't that bad

what was it

ya that sucks

housh, forsett and mcnabb for turner?

maybe if you throw in McCluster and and LJ as well.
Share 49ersWebzone