Originally posted by RonMexico:
im out
There are 433 users in the forums
Yahoo PPR league - delete
Jul 1, 2010 at 9:56 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,582
Jul 2, 2010 at 12:32 AM
- NorCaL9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,329
yo im in if there is anotha spot!
Jul 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
So what's the deal with this?
Jul 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So what's the deal with this?
I'm still trying to get more people, ppl flaking.
I got like 5 maybes lol
Jul 3, 2010 at 12:58 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So what's the deal with this?
I'm still trying to get more people, ppl flaking.
I got like 5 maybes lol
lol. Well I'd be down to just do a league if we can get 12 people.
Jul 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So what's the deal with this?
I'm still trying to get more people, ppl flaking.
I got like 5 maybes lol
lol. Well I'd be down to just do a league if we can get 12 people.
yea of course..if u know anyone let me know..
Jul 19, 2010 at 6:15 AM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
OK...I think Im down for this....$40 or $50? Is there a 1st and 2nd place payout? Lemme know.
Jul 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
OK...I think Im down for this....$40 or $50? Is there a 1st and 2nd place payout? Lemme know.
We're gonna talk about it once we get everyone..yes there will be a 1st and 2nd place. send me your email so I can send an invite
Jul 21, 2010 at 1:50 AM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
I'm tempted, but I hate PPR.
I'll think about it...
I'll think about it...
Jul 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM
- TexasNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,879
I'd be up for it, but I'd much rather do just a 10 person league.
Jul 22, 2010 at 10:50 AM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
I'd be up for it, but I'd much rather do just a 10 person league.
I think it might come down to that...I have 6 people so far that are in..I have a bunch of maybes..but if I can't get 12 its going to have to be 10...
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jul 22, 2010 at 10:51 AM ]
Jul 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,331
sorry for being lazy and not reading through to find info, but how much is the fee for this league and you have pay pal set up to be able to send you the money one oof my money leagues fell apart so i need another one so i'm sure i'll be down
Jul 22, 2010 at 11:27 AM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by lamontb:
sorry for being lazy and not reading through to find info, but how much is the fee for this league and you have pay pal set up to be able to send you the money one oof my money leagues fell apart so i need another one so i'm sure i'll be down
its either 40 or 50..we will decide the amount once we have everyone...PM your email so I can send u the invite
Jul 23, 2010 at 9:55 AM
- Otter
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,936
I'd do it, but I'm a FF virgin. So I'm not ready to commit $40 on my first try. Sort of like you don't want to nail the hot popular chic in high school if it's your first time because you know she'll run her mouth.
free bump
free bump
Jul 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM
- TexasNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,879
Bump. BTW, edit the post, only 3 spots left (probably) as it's looking more like 10 teams is likely. If we need to expand we can, but you've got to market this thing to get some more action.