There are 261 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
sent you a counter offer john

I've always hated posts like this. Not sure why you have to make trade discussions public. It's just a pet peeve.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I've always hated posts like this. Not sure why you have to make trade discussions public. It's just a pet peeve.

its a joke.

its a joke.

I don't get it

its a joke.

I don't get it

Just James being stupid. Nothing else to get.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

its a joke.

I don't get it

Just James being stupid. Nothing else to get.

I can roll with that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
How am I being stupid? I thought we were sending retarded trades to each other? Was I wrong?
How am I being stupid? I thought we were sending retarded trades to each other? Was I wrong?

Because I offered you a .300 hitter who is active for a .216 hitter on the DL? What an outrage.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Because I offered you a .300 hitter who is active for a .216 hitter on the DL? What an outrage.

Nice. Love how you forgot to mention the names. So using your logic, its fine for me to send you Rafael Montero for Chris Sale then right?

Nice. Love how you forgot to mention the names. So using your logic, its fine for me to send you Rafael Montero for Chris Sale then right?
Oh thats right. The guy I offered you is on your team in Crazys league. You should cut him then if you dont think he is good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Oh thats right. The guy I offered you is on your team in Crazys league. You should cut him then if you dont think he is good.

Lol

• jrg
  • Veteran
Brian Dozier FTW
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rubber dominating crzy
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Rubber dominating crzy

Rubber's team is finally playing the way they should have been.
9 players on the DL. Nine. NINE.
9 players on the DL. Nine. NINE.

Oh crap. You have Posey and Romo too. Not good.
Share 49ersWebzone