NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 632 users in the forums

QB help

Palmer might sit the 2nd half according to ESPN fantasy news, Henne might be a worth a shot, but the Steelers are playing for a playoff spot, and that defense might actually show up. Cassel is going to get murdered by the Broncos, who are also fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go with VY.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Palmer might sit the 2nd half according to ESPN fantasy news, Henne might be a worth a shot, but the Steelers are playing for a playoff spot, and that defense might actually show up. Cassel is going to get murdered by the Broncos, who are also fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go with VY.

Yeah I'd go with VY, Henne helped me win my championship though, he's thrown for 300+ yards the last two weeks.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Palmer might sit the 2nd half according to ESPN fantasy news, Henne might be a worth a shot, but the Steelers are playing for a playoff spot, and that defense might actually show up. Cassel is going to get murdered by the Broncos, who are also fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go with VY.

Yeah I'd go with VY, Henne helped me win my championship though, he's thrown for 300+ yards the last two weeks.

Ok I was thinking Mattie or VY

Vy it is??
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone