-
krizay
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,585
Originally posted by TX9R:
I only included guys on my teams
Cedric Benson - everyone laughed when I took you in the 6th as my second RB
Matt Schaub - people thought I was crazy waiting until the 6th to take a QB
Beanie Wells - a 12th rd steal taken simply for the playoffs is paying off
Vernon Davis - 18th rd homer pick looking good now
Ray Rice - we knew you'd be decent, but have been phenomenal
Sidney Rice - even I didn't think Favre would be such an impact
only 2 real surprises
-
YungBird
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,475
Miles Austin - glad I held onto him
Vernon Davis
Schaub
-
RonMexico
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 80,135
Drafted VD, Benson
Picked up Austin
-
Dino
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,425
at the end of the year...
jamaal charles
-
marshulk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 45,242
Drafted miles austin, realeased him after week 2.
DOH!
When I drafted cedric benson people were laughing at me in my league.
-
TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,364
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Drafted miles austin, realeased him after week 2.
DOH!
When I drafted cedric benson people were laughing at me in my league. 
I did exactly the same thing with both of those players. I could really use Austin right now, because I'm seriously thinking about starting either Morgan or Evans in the final championship. But on the other hand, I made it to the final championship. Thanks mostly to Benson.
-
TX9R
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,352
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I only included guys on my teams
Cedric Benson - everyone laughed when I took you in the 6th as my second RB
Matt Schaub - people thought I was crazy waiting until the 6th to take a QB
Beanie Wells - a 12th rd steal taken simply for the playoffs is paying off
Vernon Davis - 18th rd homer pick looking good now
Ray Rice - we knew you'd be decent, but have been phenomenal
Sidney Rice - even I didn't think Favre would be such an impact
only 2 real surprises
Really? You thought Benson would be a borderline top 5 rusher? Now Schaub I only listed because the surprise is that he's been healthy all year. Everything I saw had him rated middle of the pack, he's currently behind only Peyton in passing for the year, non one predictred that kind of production.
-
YungBird
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I only included guys on my teams
Cedric Benson - everyone laughed when I took you in the 6th as my second RB
Matt Schaub - people thought I was crazy waiting until the 6th to take a QB
Beanie Wells - a 12th rd steal taken simply for the playoffs is paying off
Vernon Davis - 18th rd homer pick looking good now
Ray Rice - we knew you'd be decent, but have been phenomenal
Sidney Rice - even I didn't think Favre would be such an impact
only 2 real surprises
Really? You thought Benson would be a borderline top 5 rusher? Now Schaub I only listed because the surprise is that he's been healthy all year. Everything I saw had him rated middle of the pack, he's currently behind only Peyton in passing for the year, non one predictred that kind of production.
Yeah someone dropped Schaub after his bad week 1 performance, I immediately picked him up. I thought he was going to be hurt but he saved my team
-
vrabbit
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 35,953
Add Ricky Williams to this list. He wasn't supposed to be THIS good when draft time was upon us
-
HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,054
Vernon Davis
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by King49er:
Vernon Davis
-
HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by King49er:
Vernon Davis
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
Mario Manningham, had some really good games for me.
-
RonMexico
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 80,135
49ers defense
knew we were solid but the sacks, turnovers and stuff we have gotten has been a pretty good surprise