-
Dino
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,425
Quote:
White (knee) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against New Orleans, the Falcons' official site reports.
Spin:
This is standard operating procedure for White. He's been on the injury report for weeks and hasn't missed a game.
Quote:
Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons, (Q): This has become the status quo for White, who is limited in practice throughout the week but plays on Sundays. There are a number of key players injured in Atlanta, but White is the most likely to play of all of them.
-
PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,462
I'm pretty sure he is playing, because he's been questionable for the last few weeks and has played. I'll let you know if I see that he's inactive.
-
Chief
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 28,272
Thanks guys, I guess Crabtree stays on the bench this week.
-
PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,462
He's officially active today.
-
solidg2000
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,320
Atlanta also has turner and Ryan out. Also have 4 out of 5 of their starting OL out
I'm thinking I might sit him and start Bolden.