LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Thinking of moving on from ekeler? He's not getting the rushing attempts in that offense or goal line looks like that, I'm sure it gets a little better when Allen gets back but don't like the way it looks.
naybe looking to trade him and like wr 3 for a combo of a wr2 and cook or mixon or something

I like waddle but thinking I try to move him and another decent player for a top 7-8 Wr if I can? Sell him while value is high

and thinking of moving on from burrow for another qb or someone that uses their legs a little more and who hasn't been performing well, maybe Murray or Mahomes if I had add a wr2/rb2since that owner is struggling badly at skill positions and he's 0-3
Went down early to the point that Yahoo only gave me a 3% chance to win. With my stud players having underperformed my team came fighting back with big time production from the most unlikely of places. Still a severe underdog I went into Monday Night Football needing Zeke Elliot to exceed his projected points for the first time this year. And then after being written off for dead and against all odds Zeke with his 73 rushing yards a reception and a glorious 1 yard touchdown run I was able to… lose by less than a point.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Went down early to the point that Yahoo only gave me a 3% chance to win. With my stud players having underperformed my team came fighting back with big time production from the most unlikely of places. Still a severe underdog I went into Monday Night Football needing Zeke Elliot to exceed his projected points for the first time this year. And then after being written off for dead and against all odds Zeke with his 73 rushing yards a reception and a glorious 1 yard touchdown run I was able to… lose by less than a point.

Mahomes or Murray for the year?
leaning murray with running ability plus hop returning

Would you rank these the same? 1- najee/mixon 2 Kamara 3-James Connor

choose 3 for the year
Evans, pittman, lamb, dhop, k Allen, waddle

1-waddle/evans
2-pittman/d hop
3- Allen/ lamb
[ Edited by DJamhour on Sep 27, 2022 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by DJamhour:

choose 3 for the year

1-waddle/evans
2-pittman/d hop
3- Allen/ lamb

For me, mahomes over Murray is a pretty easy to call to make.

Not sure what your second question means. I'm worried about all 4 of those backs. Najee is on a bad offense and appears to lacking vision in his own right. Maybe Steelers give in to outside pressure, make a QB change, and everyone improves? Mixon is super ineffecient right now, but his high usage volume is promising - it all starts with opportunity. Hopefully he starts taking better advantage of that opportunity as the year goes on. The OL hasn't been upgraded as expected, but it does take time for a new unit to gel. Kamara worries me. Prior injury concern for a player approaching the deadzone in RB age, on a bad offense with a QB who isn't likely to check it down. James Conner was always gonna be a negative regression candidate apropos to touchdowns, and has always been an injury risk. If I had all 4 and needed to get rid of one, I'd probably be looking to move Kamara, hopefully capitalizing on name recognition and historical production. I have Najee in a league that had Trey Lance as my QB1, and I'm looking to move him.

Pittman, Lamb, Waddle
Originally posted by DJamhour:

choose 3 for the year

1-waddle/evans
2-pittman/d hop
3- Allen/ lamb

1)You are crazy if you would take Murray over Mahomes. I have Murray and I would trade him in a heartbeat for Patrick.

2) I would probably rank the RBs the same although not a fan of Kamara's usage. I would try to trade him if possible

3) Pittman, Lamb, Evans, Allen, Waddle, and Hopkins in that order.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
For me, mahomes over Murray is a pretty easy to call to make.

Not sure what your second question means. I'm worried about all 4 of those backs. Najee is on a bad offense and appears to lacking vision in his own right. Maybe Steelers give in to outside pressure, make a QB change, and everyone improves? Mixon is super ineffecient right now, but his high usage volume is promising - it all starts with opportunity. Hopefully he starts taking better advantage of that opportunity as the year goes on. The OL hasn't been upgraded as expected, but it does take time for a new unit to gel. Kamara worries me. Prior injury concern for a player approaching the deadzone in RB age, on a bad offense with a QB who isn't likely to check it down. James Conner was always gonna be a negative regression candidate apropos to touchdowns, and has always been an injury risk. If I had all 4 and needed to get rid of one, I'd probably be looking to move Kamara, hopefully capitalizing on name recognition and historical production. I have Najee in a league that had Trey Lance as my QB1, and I'm looking to move him.

Pittman, Lamb, Waddle

Yeah lol I wouldn't be mad at either Mahomes Murray, looking to upgrade from burrow.

dang Najee was gonna be my pick but ekeler fell 2 spots more than I expected and I was so excited, now gonna move on from him hoping his name helps.

suprised you got lamb over like evans maybe,

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
1)You are crazy if you would take Murray over Mahomes. I have Murray and I would trade him in a heartbeat for Patrick.

2) I would probably rank the RBs the same although not a fan of Kamara's usage. I would try to trade him if possible

3) Pittman, Lamb, Evans, Allen, Waddle, and Hopkins in that order.

Not take but more of it would cost less to get for not a crazy drop off in value Mahomes is a hair better fantasy wise.

don't got him those are some of the rbs I'd get in a trade

I'd agree for the most part on your order. I think any of those 6 are must start wr1/2's. set and forget week in and week out regardless
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Under what circumstance should I bench waddle? Short week/thursday game, he's got a hamstring thing. I feel like it's kind of a risky play.
Someone just offered me Mike Williams and Renfrow for Diggs. Pass.
Someone just offered me Mike Williams and Renfrow for Diggs. Pass.

Thats a very easy pass

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
Under what circumstance should I bench waddle? Short week/thursday game, he's got a hamstring thing. I feel like it's kind of a risky play.

what are other options?

Brutal. I think I would like fantasy more if it wasn't head to head. Just pick your best starting lineup each week and goal is to have most points for at the end.. be top of the table.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Brutal. I think I would like fantasy more if it wasn't head to head. Just pick your best starting lineup each week and goal is to have most points for at the end.. be top of the table.

I started off in rotisserie. It does take alot of the luck out of it. HOWEVER, I'm catching them lucky breaks in this web zone league.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yeah head to head is fun, but if I ran a league I would award some prize money for finishing with the most points as well.
Any dynasty players? Considering trading Kyler Murray for Trevor Lawrence and a 1st round pick, which is likely to be top 3 with a good chance at #1 overall.
Share 49ersWebzone