There are 211 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

I FINALLY just got rid Drake. Cut him for Ahmed. I own Gaskin who is on IR so this just seems to make sense. I'm plugging him in as a flex too this week. Feels good to finally be rid of Drake.
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
I FINALLY just got rid Drake. Cut him for Ahmed. I own Gaskin who is on IR so this just seems to make sense. I'm plugging him in as a flex too this week. Feels good to finally be rid of Drake.

I know what you mean.it felt good when I cut him a couple of weeks ago too. I just cut Leveon Bell and picked Mostert who was cut by the guy I'm playing this week. Hopefully that stabilizes my RB2. I'm against the #2 and # 3 guys the next 2 weeks so I'm gonna need to win those to get into the winners bracket for the playoffs.
Man. One league I'm 9-1 and my other league, with nearly the same team, I'm 3-7 being two games out of the #6 playoff spot. Hit the weekly high scorer each week or my main guys skank it up during a favorable matchup.

Watson
Miles, (Zeke traded away CEH), Moss
AROB, Godwin, Diontae, Jefferson
Henry traded away Andrews
BAL D
Tucker

Can't catch a break.
Anyone think Carlos Hyde is worth starting tonight with Carson out? I've got Mixon who is now questionable and Jonathan Taylor who hasn't been productive at all recently. I can also try to pick up Gio Bernard and wait until Sunday to see who starts there.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Anyone think Carlos Hyde is worth starting tonight with Carson out? I've got Mixon who is now questionable and Jonathan Taylor who hasn't been productive at all recently. I can also try to pick up Gio Bernard and wait until Sunday to see who starts there.

I like Gio a lot more than Hyde simply because he isnt coming off an injury and stuck in a large time share at RB like Carlos will be.

edit.... boy was I wrong. Hyde is the man tonight and looks great
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 19, 2020 at 7:30 PM ]
Hyde!
Originally posted by E-49er:
I know what you mean.it felt good when I cut him a couple of weeks ago too. I just cut Leveon Bell and picked Mostert who was cut by the guy I'm playing this week. Hopefully that stabilizes my RB2. I'm against the #2 and # 3 guys the next 2 weeks so I'm gonna need to win those to get into the winners bracket for the playoffs.

If Mostert can stay healthy you are in good shape. I'm swimming in RBs now. Most of them are low end 2s though:
Kamara (RB1 yay)
then....
Gaskin (IR)
Moss (Bye)
Ahmed (RB 2 this week)
Ronald Jones (Flex #1)
Gio (Flex #2 we don't play with a K)
tough one this week and every point is going to count. Which TE:
Andrews vs. TN
Gronk vs. LAR
  • krizay
  • Veteran
FYI, Taysom Hill listed as a TE on fan duel at $4500
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by krizay:

Yeah he's able to be played as a TE in ESPN this week and it's pissing people off

Originally posted by Janitor:

Yeah he's able to be played as a TE in ESPN this week and it's pissing people off

I snatched him up real quick when I saw that he's starting. Put him at TE over Hockenson and Reed.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I mean, to be honest it's pretty ridiculous that ESPN is allowing it, but as long as they do it's fair to take advantage of it
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Janitor:

he's listed as a WR on Fleaflicker
Debating what to do with my flex.

Rb1 is Kamara
Rb2 is Duke Johnson
Wr1 is Dk Metcalf
Wr2 is Keenan Allen

Flex would be one of the following:

Antonio Brown vs Rams
Melvin Gordon vs Dolphins
Gio Bernard vs Washington

Leaning towards Bernard

Damien Harris and Rex Buckhead are available to pickup. So is Breida and Malcolm Brown
Originally posted by E-49er:
Debating what to do with my flex.

Rb1 is Kamara
Rb2 is Duke Johnson
Wr1 is Dk Metcalf
Wr2 is Keenan Allen

Flex would be one of the following:

Antonio Brown vs Rams
Melvin Gordon vs Dolphins
Gio Bernard vs Washington

Leaning towards Bernard

Damien Harris and Rex Buckhead are available to pickup. So is Breida and Malcolm Brown

Easily Bernard
Share 49ersWebzone