LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

how many leagues are YOU in?

I'm in 5, and with the 1st game of the season already on the books I didn't find it to be as fun as I thought it would.

There I was enjoying TEN's D giving me some nice points in the post-whore league just to find out not long after that I was getting my ass split into 4 in 2 of my yahoo leagues by ... Yep, the Titans D

At least I wasn't going vs Holmes in any of my leagues and he's also starting for me in the post-whore league
I'm in 6. That's about the max I want to have for the same reason -- hard to root for your team when you have so many players.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1 dynasty league and 1 free league with friends.

Only leagues i've been in the last 3 years. Got burned out in 5 leagues in '06 and haven't joined a money/redraft ever since. Though itching to join a money league now. As long as I don't have to commish.
Originally posted by Conejo:
I'm in 5, and with the 1st game of the season already on the books I didn't find it to be as fun as I thought it would.

There I was enjoying TEN's D giving me some nice points in the post-whore league just to find out not long after that I was getting my ass split into 4 in 2 of my yahoo leagues by ... Yep, the Titans D

At least I wasn't going vs Holmes in any of my leagues and he's also starting for me in the post-whore league

More than 2 leagues makes it all irrelevant. I have been playing ff for 19 years ....... if you have more than 2 teams u are rooting for, as well as, against every guy on yer squad.
Looks like I am the big winner here with 8 leagues!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by erndoogie46:
Originally posted by Conejo:

More than 2 leagues makes it all irrelevant. I have been playing ff for 19 years ....... if you have more than 2 teams u are rooting for, as well as, against every guy on yer squad.

Not if you're like me and you draft the same guys in every league
Share 49ersWebzone