There are 210 users in the forums

Assessment of Morgan for Week 1

From yahoo.com:

"Morgan is primed to steal the spotlight many thought would be reserved for San Fran's top draft choice (Crabtree). An incredibly gifted athlete with the necessary tools to be a dependable asset, the second-year receiver is on the precipice of stardom. Offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye still feels Morgan is a "developing player," but emphasized if he makes the proper mental preparations, Niners fans and the fantasy community will see a "flourishing, good player." During the regular season last year, Arizona's secondary was several steps below atrocious. In total, the vulnerable unit allowed 24 touchdowns to wideouts, the most in the league. Because shootouts are common in the desert, the emerging Morgan is a commodity to trust opening week."

From cbssportsline.com:

"Morgan didn't have a very strong preseason and these numbers don't urge you to start him in Week 1. However, we still like Morgan as a third-year breakout receiver, but he won't be considered a recommended play until he can prove productive."

If the guys at CBS don't know their stuff enough to know that Morgan is in his 2nd year, than I don't know why I'm even considering their opinion.

But who do I start as my 3rd WR?
Chris Henry (vs. Den)
Justin Gage (@ Pits)
Josh Morgan (@ Zona)

Your thought?
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
From yahoo.com:

"Morgan is primed to steal the spotlight many thought would be reserved for San Fran's top draft choice (Crabtree). An incredibly gifted athlete with the necessary tools to be a dependable asset, the second-year receiver is on the precipice of stardom. Offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye still feels Morgan is a "developing player," but emphasized if he makes the proper mental preparations, Niners fans and the fantasy community will see a "flourishing, good player." During the regular season last year, Arizona's secondary was several steps below atrocious. In total, the vulnerable unit allowed 24 touchdowns to wideouts, the most in the league. Because shootouts are common in the desert, the emerging Morgan is a commodity to trust opening week."

From cbssportsline.com:

"Morgan didn't have a very strong preseason and these numbers don't urge you to start him in Week 1. However, we still like Morgan as a third-year breakout receiver, but he won't be considered a recommended play until he can prove productive."

If the guys at CBS don't know their stuff enough to realize that Morgan is in his 2nd year, than I don't know why I'm even considering their opinion.

But who do I start as my 3rd WR?
Chris Henry (vs. Den)
Justin Gage (@ Pitts)
Josh Morgan (@ Zona)

Your thoughts?
Start Henry he has a chance to be a REAL STEAL, because he has a REAL QB throwing to him.
Henry played in 4 pre-season games and guess what he scored 4 TDS
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Henry
Share 49ersWebzone