qb matt ryan
rb michael turner
rb marion barber
we greg jennings
wr lee evans
wr brandon marshall
te v shiancoe
k g0stkowski from ne
def wash(but will start texans vs jets week 1)

bench
rb reggie bush
rb jonathon stewart
wr donnie avery
wr dominik hixon
def texans

12 man league and will keep switching dst to whomeevr has best matchup. So how i do?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I love Matt Ryan in real life but not in fantasy football. You will have QB problems.

You are starting three wide receivers but Lee Evans is inconsistent and Brandon Marshall is a huge question mark. Avery is already banged up and Hixon has to deal with Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Sinorice Moss for passing targets.

I have a feeling that Felix Jones is going to do to Marion Barber what Marion Barber did to Julius Jones a couple of years ago. Felix is just simply too good to not get the majority of the touches by mid-season. Tashard Choice ain't no joke either.

Your tight end is below average. Your defenses are dreadful.

Bottom line: I don't see you winning any money unless Matt Ryan has a 4,000 yard season with 30 touchdowns (unlikely) or Reggie Bush finally turns into Gale Sayers (definitely not happening with the 3-headed rushing attack forming in New Orleans).
thanks for your opinion but barber will get all the goaline carries and lee evans is inconsistent but should benefit from to and gonzales will help ryan out. I choose defense base on matchups.
I got Matt Ryan in both of my leagues. I'm hoping he builds on last year. Tony Gonzalez should help out alot.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:
thanks for your opinion but barber will get all the goaline carries and lee evans is inconsistent but should benefit from to and gonzales will help ryan out. I choose defense base on matchups.

Quote:
What they said:

"We love Marion down in the red zone," offensive coordinator Jason Garrett said. "He's got a great track record. But obviously Felix can run down there as well. He's proven that he can do that. He's proven that he can run between the tackles."
Our Take:

While Marion Barber's productivity in the red zone has been great, Jones is also showing the ability to get into the end zone. Jones has had a very strong camp and could vulture a few of Barber's TDs this year.

Quote:
Tony Gonzalez admits he is still "uncomfortable" in the Falcons' offense and is doing more blocking than ever before.
Gonzo caught just one pass for seven yards in the preseason opener. "You get in a whole new system, I'm blocking more at the point of attack, I have different route-running schemes and I'm working with a new quarterback," he said. "You either adapt to it or you don't." Expect Gonzalez's numbers to drop dramatically this season. Let someone else take him on draft day.

Quote:
Coordinator Mike Mularkey indicated that Tony Gonzalez will be asked to do more blocking in the Falcons' run-first offense.
"He's a productive blocker and that's important in our offense," the OC said. "As successful as he's been as a receiver, he's a good blocker too." Gonzo was essentially a rocked-up wideout for years in K.C., but Mularkey made it clear that Atlanta's offense will continue to revolve around Michael Turner. Don't expect Gonzalez to repeat his top fantasy TE finish from 2008.

Can you name me 1 WR that benefited from T.O. on the other side? With that said, i wouldn't mind Lee Evans as my #3. Wouldn't want to have to rely on him most of the year though.
You won't win many games with Lee Evans, Matt Ryan, and a disgruntled Brandon Marshall.

Unless Marshall starts acting his age, you are in trouble.
Share 49ersWebzone