LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Top Availabe Free Agents

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Just curious to see who is still available in most leagues, old Vets that can still play to the young and up and comers that will boost your team when it counts. I hope that this post can be an asset to all FF players this season.

I'll start with the Free Agents left over in my 10 team league (13 man teams, no TE)

WR Issac Bruce
WR Muhsin Muhamad
WR Matt Jones

RB Willis McGahee
RB Cadillac Williams
RB Glen Coffee

Who are your top Free Agents and potential free agent sleeper?

Good luck all
Cadillac was just named the starter in TB today. They are running by committee, but it's still a nice pickup.
Just had my draft and some idiot picked up Michael Crabtree. He went in the 10th round I think. I drafted Cadillac in like the 13th round. He was a late pickup and hopefully a steal.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
What do you all think of Shonn Green, RB, NYJ? Could he be a mid-season waiver wire steal?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:
What do you all think of Shonn Green, RB, NYJ? Could he be a mid-season waiver wire steal?

Agreed. However to start out, Leon Washington probably has more value.

But by the end of the year, Green could break out.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Here is another player to watch IMHO, Jerome Harrison, Lewis is getting old so he could take some carries away from Lewis
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
What do you all think of Justin Gage? Do you think he will get me more PT then Nate Washington?
Originally posted by AZ9er:
What do you all think of Justin Gage? Do you think he will get me more PT then Nate Washington?

Justin Gage is their TD machine...even with Nate Washington in the lineup I think he'll still get his fair share of looks. And if Nate Washington is still hobbled by the hammy, even better for you.
Share 49ersWebzone