49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 397 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

jrg this is f**king stupid
Damn whoever I'm playing


You are an embarrassment

I don't even have a QB and you are getting smashed
Originally posted by Garcia:
Damn whoever I'm playing


You are an embarrassment

I don't even have a QB and you are getting smashed

That's what happens when players don't do s**t! Congrats on your hard earned victory!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
That's what happens when players don't do s**t! Congrats on your hard earned victory!


My bad Chico you're a good dude

Very surprised I was pissed I couldn't pick up a QB thought for sure I was gonna lose - lucky
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
lol there is a reason every body else has a backup qb and you dont
Pretty annoyed Tate got injured too... he was looking like the go-to guy. Now there's no chance in hell he gets that workload with West looking so good. God damnit.
Originally posted by jrg:
lol there is a reason every body else has a backup qb and you dont

Don't give me that s**t no other league I've ever been in has those settings it's f**king dumb and makes no sense.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Pretty annoyed Tate got injured too... he was looking like the go-to guy. Now there's no chance in hell he gets that workload with West looking so good. God damnit.

Let me know if you want west.
Smk
Thinking about trading the f**k out of Ray Rice after the s**t going on today. There is a new guy in one of my money leagues that has Brandon Marshall and I am going to try and trade him Boldin and Rice because all he has on his roster is Stevan Jackson, Ben Tate, and Green-Ellis. He has to be a first year player so I am smelling blood here.
Originally posted by Garcia:
jrg this is f**king stupid

You should have read the rules. Its nobodys fault but your own
Originally posted by valrod33:
You should have read the rules. Its nobodys fault but your own

I agree. I should have read the rules.
Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Calvin Johnson f**king s**t up!
Atlanta D - pickup of the week fa shooo
Originally posted by IT21:
Traded a 12th rounder for Julio Jones last season to keep in this league

you're welcome.. whoever took over my team

This
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone