Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 615 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I can get to the playoffs, but rabbit is going to have to win next week along with myself.

oh I'm gonna put my best team out there against Moisty's s**tty ass squad, I said before the season he wouldn't make the playoffs and I want to make sure he doesnt!

what did i ever do to you a*****e!

I talked s**t about your team since our draft took place son, didn't wanna hear you run your mouth if you make it to the playoffs
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I can get to the playoffs, but rabbit is going to have to win next week along with myself.

oh I'm gonna put my best team out there against Moisty's s**tty ass squad, I said before the season he wouldn't make the playoffs and I want to make sure he doesnt!

what did i ever do to you a*****e!

I talked s**t about your team since our draft took place son, didn't wanna hear you run your mouth if you make it to the playoffs
haha im hella bent right now watched the den-min game wanted to barf watching percy go bananas
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I can get to the playoffs, but rabbit is going to have to win next week along with myself.

oh I'm gonna put my best team out there against Moisty's s**tty ass squad, I said before the season he wouldn't make the playoffs and I want to make sure he doesnt!

what did i ever do to you a*****e!

I talked s**t about your team since our draft took place son, didn't wanna hear you run your mouth if you make it to the playoffs
haha im hella bent right now watched the den-min game wanted to barf watching percy go bananas

he was big for me in our money league too

oh wait, you're gonna miss the playoffs in that league too
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I can get to the playoffs, but rabbit is going to have to win next week along with myself.

oh I'm gonna put my best team out there against Moisty's s**tty ass squad, I said before the season he wouldn't make the playoffs and I want to make sure he doesnt!

what did i ever do to you a*****e!

I talked s**t about your team since our draft took place son, didn't wanna hear you run your mouth if you make it to the playoffs
haha im hella bent right now watched the den-min game wanted to barf watching percy go bananas

he was big for me in our money league too

oh wait, you're gonna miss the playoffs in that league too

yea u da man. I think I did the best I could besides trading up for Finely. Looking forward to next year, that is if this league will still be around. crzy?
playoff time!! i think i'm going up against dilligaf

the bye week was taken away from me
Originally posted by vrabbit:
MBC's team sucks

I said it back on August 19

Originally posted by YungAce:
playoff time!! i think i'm going up against dilligaf

the bye week was taken away from me

It's on!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I can get to the playoffs, but rabbit is going to have to win next week along with myself.

oh I'm gonna put my best team out there against Moisty's s**tty ass squad, I said before the season he wouldn't make the playoffs and I want to make sure he doesnt!

what did i ever do to you a*****e!

I talked s**t about your team since our draft took place son, didn't wanna hear you run your mouth if you make it to the playoffs
haha im hella bent right now watched the den-min game wanted to barf watching percy go bananas

he was big for me in our money league too

oh wait, you're gonna miss the playoffs in that league too

yea u da man. I think I did the best I could besides trading up for Finely. Looking forward to next year, that is if this league will still be around. crzy?


This league ain't going no where.

Of course it will still be here
Brees only TD passes were to Colston' and Rose has him
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Brees only TD passes were to Colston' and Rose has him

You'll still win by 30+
Yeahhhhhh!!!! Come on Marshawn.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Yeahhhhhh!!!! Come on Marshawn.

i knew that was going to happen. i always have a good team that ends up one and done in the playoffs

good game
good matchup Rose, could had gone either way
my money is on jrg winning this league
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone