Even though LA might draft an entire roster before I get to pick.
There are 549 users in the forums
Originally posted by crzy:
Good job guys.
Even though LA might draft an entire roster before I get to pick.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:Hey what's a petter ass Walter?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Good job guys.
Even though LA might draft an entire roster before I get to pick.
G: Dwyane Wade
G: Kyle Lowry
F: Paul Millsap
F: Andre Iguodala
C: Kevin Garnett
Util: Joakim Noah
Util: Tony Parker
Util: Tim Duncan
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:2007 called. It wants it's draft back.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Good job guys.
Even though LA might draft an entire roster before I get to pick.
G: Dwyane Wade
G: Kyle Lowry
F: Paul Millsap
F: Andre Iguodala
C: Kevin Garnett
Util: Joakim Noah
Util: Tony Parker
Util: Tim Duncan
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There are like 2 old guys on that squad.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There are like 2 old guys on that squad.
Old farts as in - to trade for as keepers. I doubt anyone will give you a 1st or 2nd rounder for Garnett, Duncan, or Parker...assuming you keep Millsap, Wade and Iggy. All of those guys can still play and are really good fantasy players. I meant - you don't have young studs like Bynum and Monroe as assets other teams look for as keepers.
I don't want to speak for Pete's strategy, but having all these picks is a great way to win a championship. I'd probably want to pick guys with the highest floors. If you average 3rd or 4th round value with your team, you're probably gonna win. That being said, I'd personally liked to have hedged my talent with a riskier pick or two that has more potential for the future. That's just me though, and the draft is still relatively early.
