There are 173 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by crabman82:
Anderson off 198

Get well soon spider. Was super bummed when I heard this news, couldnt wait to see him fight. He had surgery to get his gall bladder removed, hopefully this doesnt end his career. He'll probably consider retiring but will be too prideful to leave on a loss (though he beat bispeing imo). Got nothing left to prove, the GOAT hands down. There will never be another fighter like him. Hope he decides to stay fighting.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Looks like they took notes from Sam Bradford's agent .

You could bring back Pride , Strike force, and the xfl with that money,

There's rumors going around that the Fertittas want to use the $4billion to buy the Raiders when/if they move to LV. Dana said the rumors are false, so that means it's probably true.

I mentioned this in NFL talk also in the Raiders thread.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Bellator outright released ill will brooks their 155 champ.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Lol ya I saw that the other day, crazy ass brothers haha
Not UFC but
It's so painful watching Maia fight. I don't know if there's ever been a more boring fighter.
Originally posted by strickac:
It's so painful watching Maia fight. I don't know if there's ever been a more boring fighter.

I agree, but dude got skills. Dictates the pace of every fight. Only a matter of time before he's champ. Welterweight divison is stacked though. I think Woodley will beat Lawler (although everytime I doubt Lawler he wins lol), then depending on who wins between Thompson/Rory I think they should fight Maia for title shot
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

I agree, but dude got skills. Dictates the pace of every fight. Only a matter of time before he's champ. Welterweight divison is stacked though. I think Woodley will beat Lawler (although everytime I doubt Lawler he wins lol), then depending on who wins between Thompson/Rory I think they should fight Maia for title shot

He's talented on the ground for sure, but he's not getting a title shot anytime soon. Too boring to get get in the mix. The UFC won't let it happen.

He's talented on the ground for sure, but he's not getting a title shot anytime soon. Too boring to get get in the mix. The UFC won't let it happen.

Idk bro, GSP was pretty boring lol
Idk bro, GSP was pretty boring lol

Extremely boring towards he end
Lol my god, cyborg is a monster... not even fair

Roids
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Roids

Should've shared with Belfort. He's not so good without them.
Share 49ersWebzone