There are 214 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Dana White ‏@danawhite 6m
Former UFC lightweight champion Benson 'Smooth' Henderson will face 17-1 Rustam Khabilov in the five round main event June 7 in Albuquerque

dont like this fight for my boy bendo. as the second or third best lightweight in the world he shouldnt be fighting someone outside of the top 10. nothing to gain for him.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Former UFC lightweight champion Benson 'Smooth' Henderson will face 17-1 Rustam Khabilov in the five round main event June 7 in Albuquerque

dont like this fight for my boy bendo. as the second or third best lightweight in the world he shouldnt be fighting someone outside of the top 10. nothing to gain for him.

i agree, but khabilov is no joke either. if ben wants to get back into the thick of things, he needs to handle Khabilov
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

i agree, but khabilov is no joke either. if ben wants to get back into the thick of things, he needs to handle Khabilov

yeah i'm not knocking the competition, just his current ranking in the division. its a win nothing lose everything type of fight for bendo.
more EA Sports UFC vide

https

finally found a good link to watch the Hendricks/Lawler fight. WOW what an awesome fckin fight! the two absolutely went at it. Hendricks really showed his development as an MMA fighter, mixing up his hands combos, leg kicks, and knees. showed a lot of heart, too after getting rocked in the 3rd and 4th rds. Lawler looked great, too mixing up his hands, but IMO, should really incorporate his leg kicks more. he landed them well at the start of the 3rd.

i can honestly picture these guys having a trilogy.
finally found a good link to watch the Hendricks/Lawler fight. WOW what an awesome fckin fight! the two absolutely went at it. Hendricks really showed his development as an MMA fighter, mixing up his hands combos, leg kicks, and knees. showed a lot of heart, too after getting rocked in the 3rd and 4th rds. Lawler looked great, too mixing up his hands, but IMO, should really incorporate his leg kicks more. he landed them well at the start of the 3rd.

my biggest take away from lawlers past 2 fights in his take down D. its really improved.

my biggest take away from lawlers past 2 fights in his take down D. its really improved.

yea it's fantastic. he just got pretty fatigued in the 5th, plus i think he got hurt with Hendrick's last combo+leg kick prior to the takedown

yea it's fantastic. he just got pretty fatigued in the 5th, plus i think he got hurt with Hendrick's last combo+leg kick prior to the takedown

yeah hendricks corner called it too right before the fifth. they said lawler was only coming on strong the first minute the first couple rounds.
didn't get to catch some of the prelims for UFC 171, but lol Bubba McDaniel lost again. got choked out via RNC. Dana, please cut that sorry ass guy already
didn't get to catch some of the prelims for UFC 171, but lol Bubba McDaniel lost again. got choked out via RNC. Dana, please cut that sorry ass guy already

guys like him from tuf always get some extra run just based off of tv exposure. especially if you were kind of noticeable on the show. cody mckenzie is another one. lost 4 out of 7 ufc fights.

guys like him from tuf always get some extra run just based off of tv exposure. especially if you were kind of noticeable on the show. cody mckenzie is another one. lost 4 out of 7 ufc fights.

i'm thinking Bubba gets a bit more favoritism since he's Bones' close friend. he wasn't very impressive on tuf and hasn't been on his last two fights with the UFC.

i'm thinking Bubba gets a bit more favoritism since he's Bones' close friend. he wasn't very impressive on tuf and hasn't been on his last two fights with the UFC.

yeah but hes got a name albeit not a huge one. its just in the ufc shoes, they can trot out a guy fans from tuf know whether he is legit or not as opposed to some total no name who hasnt fought in ufc before or any notable competition. i see why they do it. its just filler for the bottom of the cards.

yeah but hes got a name albeit not a huge one. its just in the ufc shoes, they can trot out a guy fans from tuf know whether he is legit or not as opposed to some total no name who hasnt fought in ufc before or any notable competition. i see why they do it. its just filler for the bottom of the cards.

true. the difference with Cody was that he made a name for himself with his McKenzie choke. that s**t worked a few times and he had some finishes. more than Bubba has done
UFC Fight Night in Berlin on May 31st. Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will headline.

Can't wait for this fight, but with it being an international event, it probably won't be televised and will be placed as a Fight Pass event
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
UFC Fight Night in Berlin on May 31st. Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will headline.

Can't wait for this fight, but with it being an international event, it probably won't be televised and will be placed as a Fight Pass event

sounds about right since they both suck.
Share 49ersWebzone