LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 296 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Ben Saunders is getting fcked up. His face is real damaged. Douglas Lima needs to go to the UFC
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Ben Saunders is getting fcked up. His face is real damaged. Douglas Lima needs to go to the UFC

What are you watching??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Nevermind, found it, Bellator.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What are you watching??

Yea man, that Bellator matchup. Felt bad for Saunders. His face got messed up.
Monday September 23rd, join UFC president Dana White, middleweight champion Chris Weidman and former middleweight champion Anderson "The Spider" Silva for a Q&A at the UFC Gym located at 19800 Hawthorne, Suite #420 in Torrance, CA at 4pm. This event is FREE and open to the public!

https://www.facebook.com/UFC
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

What are you watching??

Not me, I'm glad to hear/see it. He took out my boy Brandon Wolff I went to school with.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

What are you watching??

Not me, I'm glad to hear/see it. He took out my boy Brandon Wolff I went to school with.

Wow brutal KO, straight up kick boxing fight
Spinning back heel kick to the face!!!
TOO THE FACE!!!!!!
Round 1 to Gus. Round 2 to Bones.

Close round 3. Maybe Gus. Bones dropping them leg kicks is starting the wear on Gus, though. This is a great fight.

Wow. Gus controlled the round until the last 45 seconds and then bones dazed him hard with a spinning elbow and then a few more. Holy s**t this is awesome!

I think bones got the 5th. Amazing fight. Props to Gus. He could win this.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
Bones won 3-2 on 2 cards, and 4-1 on the other.

I had it....

1 Gustaff
2 jones
3 Gustaff
4. Jones
5 Jones

The final minute of the fourth won it for jones. I was hoping some judges would go opposite from me on the 2nd.
not a jone fan but was rooting for him on this fight. cant wait to see Glover put the whooping on him for the belt next
Impressive resilience from Jones. He was a beast. He was clearly out-classed with his fists but he still kept coming with leg kicks and elbows.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
I had it....

1 Gustaff
2 jones
3 Gustaff
4. Jones
5 Jones

The final minute of the fourth won it for jones. I was hoping some judges would go opposite from me on the 2nd.

I gave the 4th round to Gustaffsn. First round was anybodies, so I go in favor of the champ.
Jones lost that fight if you ask me!

#cantwaitforrematch
Share 49ersWebzone