• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ads_2006:

crying cuz he has a tough decision to make

Michael kissing Fredo "you broke my heart, you broke my heart"
I wanted him gone last year
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

He should have been gone long before that.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Unfortunately Draymond is a good player. He is the best player other than Steph. He does the dirty work that many players won't do. He rebounds. Defends. Passes well. He's even shooting 3s this year. That's why they put up with him.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Unfortunately Draymond is a good player. He is the best player other than Steph. He does the dirty work that many players won't do. He rebounds. Defends. Passes well. He's even shooting 3s this year. That's why they put up with him.

Celtic players commented one of the reasons they lost the 22 finals is nobody could match the warriors' intensity, Green in particular.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Celtic players commented one of the reasons they lost the 22 finals is nobody could match the warriors' intensity, Green in particular.

He also likely cost them a title in their 73 win season by getting suspended. And maybe a handful of other titles by being the main contributor to KD leaving. Dude has serious anger issues, and he never addressed it.

He also likely cost them a title in their 73 win season by getting suspended. And maybe a handful of other titles by being the main contributor to KD leaving. Dude has serious anger issues, and he never addressed it.

KD doesnt come if the Warriors win the title in the 73 win season.

Thats the trade off. Intensity for insanity.

They probably win zero titles without him.
Dray getting ejected 4 min in and curry getting emotional, then Curry lets it all out with the high step night night down the sideline and kicking the chair over. Random game in Orlando turned into a game I'll never forget
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Great game from TJD.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Great game from TJD.

Yep. Love watching him play.

Wiggins is the key for the Dubs. When he is playing well the Dubs are a good team. He has been solid lately
Wiggins might be the most frustrating player I have ever seen in all the years watching Warriors basketball.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Wiggins might be the most frustrating player I have ever seen in all the years watching Warriors basketball.
Perhaps but they dont win a title 2 years ago without him. Was the 2nd best player on the team.
Last year the Warriors couldn't win on the road. This year they can't win at home. Trends like this really baffle me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Perhaps but they dont win a title 2 years ago without him. Was the 2nd best player on the team.

I just mean in the sense that if he plays aggressive and assertive, he looks like a top 20 player in the league. He was awesome 2 years ago and has been awesome in like 5 games this year (including the last two). I don't understand why he plays so passive all the time. He is the biggest enigma I have ever seen.
Share 49ersWebzone