There are 211 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2019-2020 Soccer Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Barca is offering 112 Mil + Rakitic and Coutinho for Neymar. I could see Coutinho and the money, but Rakitic? I wouldn't do it. Rakitic is too valuable in the midfield.

Yea this is the kind of offer I'm scared of. I'd rather keep Rakitic. Coutinho + 112M is a very fair offer for Neymar. No need to include Rakitic also.

Neymar does one thing that I truly truly respect. Give big performances in big games...and that has a lot of value but not enough to give away Rakitic.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 14, 2019 at 6:27 PM ]

Out today. Both brilliant & gutting at the same time
  • Veteran
Coutinho to Bayern on loan. I think this is a great move by Bayern. Exactly what they needed.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Coutinho to Bayern on loan. I think this is a great move by Bayern. Exactly what they needed.

Yeah. They will evaluate this next year and make the decision between buying Coutinho or Sane, I think.

Also the draw today for Bayern was super unfortunate. Both goals were flukes, the one an absurd deflection, and the other shouldn't have happened since play should have been stopped for that obvious head collision that stunned Pavard and put him on the ground. Oh well.

Full documentary here

You'll see a couple of cameos from Jed York & Paraag Marathe from the 49ers
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waccoe1919:

Full documentary here

Dude, you guys didn't make it to the Premier League again. Whats up with that? Also, I had no idea the Niners owned 10% of the team.

Full documentary here

Dude, you guys didn't make it to the Premier League again. Whats up with that? Also, I had no idea the Niners owned 10% of the team.

They actually own 17.5% now each year we stay in the championship their percentage increases.

Honestly... I can't put it down to 1 sole reason but injuries was a massive reason we had 57 separate injuries we bought 10 million striker & he didn't start a game until February but we still managed to get through to Easter needing only 10 pts & then we blew it, whether it was pressure or not but that loss to Wigan & then the 2nd playoff against derby, we just lost our heads I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm over it now but was still hard to watch again

It was a fantastic season though we were national news again playing some of the best stuff I've seen since we were in the champions league.

& I actually enjoyed last more than I did some of the seasons we were in the premier league.

The championship is a quality league
[ Edited by Waccoe1919 on Aug 17, 2019 at 7:36 PM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Full documentary here

They actually own 17.5% now each year we stay in the championship their percentage increases.

Honestly... I can't put it down to 1 sole reason but injuries was a massive reason we had 57 separate injuries we bought 10 million striker & he didn't start a game until February but we still managed to get through to Easter needing only 10 pts & then we blew it, whether it was pressure or not but that loss to Wigan & then the 2nd playoff against derby, we just lost our heads I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm over it now but was still hard to watch again

It was a fantastic season though we were national news again playing some of the best stuff I've seen since we were in the champions league.

& I actually enjoyed last more than I did some of the seasons we were in the premier league.

Always liked seeing Leeds in the Premier League. I have a lot of friends who are Leeds fans from back in the day.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Full documentary here

Always liked seeing Leeds in the Premier League. I have a lot of friends who are Leeds fans from back in the day.

Hopefully this will be year the same we're top of the league as it stands 2 wins & 1 draw

I know you are where you are on merit, but the premier league in my opinion would be better with the likes of Leeds, sheff Wednesday, forest etc instead of the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton's etc.
Lampard showing again showing signs he's destined for failure today they started well for 20 minutes then faded lucky to get out with a point

• Veteran
Lampard showing again showing signs he's destined for failure today they started well for 20 minutes then faded lucky to get out with a point

This, that was pathetic.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Anthony Martial
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Damn Pogba missing the penalty
Another win for Leeds last night. 3 wins 1 draw.

In the first 4 games, the opposition have only managed 6 passes between them into our 18 yard box from open play.
Surprised nobody commented on Newcastle winning. Glad to see Spurs choke once again.
Share 49ersWebzone