LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 307 users in the forums

San Francisco Giants 2019 Off-season Thread

"Giants catcher Buster Posey is second to only Angels star center fielder Mike Trout in fWAR since 2012. In slightly over seven seasons, Trout has been worth 67.4 WAR according to FanGraphs while Posey's WAR is 46.5. Even though his power has significantly declined, Posey's defense and ability to frame strikes is still elite."
Originally posted by Niners99:
"Giants catcher Buster Posey is second to only Angels star center fielder Mike Trout in fWAR since 2012. In slightly over seven seasons, Trout has been worth 67.4 WAR according to FanGraphs while Posey's WAR is 46.5. Even though his power has significantly declined, Posey's defense and ability to frame strikes is still elite."

That's amazing!!!
Originally posted by Niners99:

Which is exactly the reason I have always been against moving him full time to 1B. His value to the Giants is behind the plate.
Giants best hitters:

1. Pablo Sandoval
2. Tyler Austin

Dark times.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Time for pomerez and holland to kick the bucket
Lmao 18-2! 3 or more years of this crap
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Get rid of Vincent as well

Not sure if the DBacks are playing that well or if the Giants are just playing that badly.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

• Garce
  • Veteran
Just going to pretend like that game never happened
Damn what a beatdown we got yesterday.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Damn what a beatdown we got yesterday.

Say it again for the people in the back that cant hear you!!
Lol I will say this tickets are nice and cheap right now. Perfect time to take the family out lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Mike Yazstremzki getting called up. Can only imagine Mac being DFAd.
Share 49ersWebzone