Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

Jackson throwing up a prayer lol
What the f**k Livingston
Klutch
/game need some rest
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Jackson grabbing the back of his head lol
Hate to use the choke label but Livingston looked pretty tight on those free throws
Good game regardless
Great road trip!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Good game regardless
Great road trip!

yep. I would call 6-0 pretty great
Just popping in to remind everyone that warriors won't even go 500 on this trip.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Just popping in to remind everyone that warriors won't even go 500 on this trip.

Wait. POG is 49ATT? Who knew.

Green and KD had a block party.
Nice f**king road trip. KD coming through like a true #1.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Good game regardless
Great road trip!

yep. I would call 6-0 pretty great

Its crazy to me that a 6-0 roadtrip has only happened 10 times in NBA history prior to tonight. Hard to believe.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
a long road trip might be the time these guys start to gel again, focus on smart basketball, and get back to looking like the Warriors. The past few years, this early-season long 6-7 game road trip is where Warriors have focused and turned it up a notch, so here's to hoping history repeats.

Well it hasn't all been smart or pretty, and of course losing Curry hurts, but I'll be damned if they didn't just turn in a 6-0 roadie. And silver lining with Curry and the other injuries, lots of guys getting PT and being tested in non-garbage time. Like I said, these long early-season trips is where Warriors have made a statement in past few seasons, and I think they did it again this year.
a long road trip might be the time these guys start to gel again, focus on smart basketball, and get back to looking like the Warriors. The past few years, this early-season long 6-7 game road trip is where Warriors have focused and turned it up a notch, so here's to hoping history repeats.

Well it hasn't all been smart or pretty, and of course losing Curry hurts, but I'll be damned if they didn't just turn in a 6-0 roadie. And silver lining with Curry and the other injuries, lots of guys getting PT and being tested in non-garbage time. Like I said, these long early-season trips is where Warriors have made a statement in past few seasons, and I think they did it again this year.
Cute....quoting like a selfie
Share 49ersWebzone