There are 150 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

Love bringing in Tony La Russa
Trout
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Trout

Will end up being the greatest player to never play in a World Series.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Trout

Will end up being the greatest player to never play in a World Series.

Don't talk to me John.
Hmm, seeing a lot of teams change their uniforms since Nike is the new uniform provider. Wonder if the Halos do something different, I'm tired of our 3 uniform combos already, especially the all reds.

BOOM!

Smart move - the Platinum Triangle area is doing well.
That Dylan Bundy trade
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
That Dylan Bundy trade

We gave up nothing.
That Dylan Bundy trade

We gave up nothing.

Ya im not worried about that, the highest prospect we gave up was ranked like 25th in our farm system. Im just so sick of going after guys like Chavez and Nalasco and Cahill and here we are going after another scrub.

If we get Cole ill shut up though.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

BOOM!

So great. That area has so much potential, and thank god we don't have to worry about going to f**king Long Beach for a Halo game. I don't own any bullet proof vests, ice picks, you know whatever you need to go DTLB.
That Dylan Bundy trade

Another young hard throwing guy that gives up a ton of dingers. Don't think that that's needed but...Can't get worse than cahill harvey lot we got last year.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

BOOM!

So great. That area has so much potential, and thank god we don't have to worry about going to f**king Long Beach for a Halo game. I don't own any bullet proof vests, ice picks, you know whatever you need to go DTLB.
Yeah - this will be a good addition as will the complex going in at the Pond.

The LB location was near the water and close to Boast's 'hood. It is a rad area. A stadium there would be awesome...just not the Angels stadium.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

BOOM!

Yeah - this will be a good addition as will the complex going in at the Pond.

The LB location was near the water and close to Boast's 'hood. It is a rad area. A stadium there would be awesome...just not the Angels stadium.

I know, I'm kidding. I am not kidding about the traffic getting in and out of Long Beach though. I guess cruising up the 55/5 isn't much better.

Bottom line - glad this is settled. Anaheim is a great epicenter for our fanbase. You can take trains from South County, take the 57 for our 909ers...One thing we are missing is transport from Huntington/Newport, where there is a huge following. But all in all, prob best option IMO.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Dec 6, 2019 at 10:55 AM ]
Yankees tryin to steal Cole
Share 49ersWebzone