There are 170 users in the forums

2013-2014 NBA FINALS Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think SAS will win big tonight with Miami getting the split in game 2.

Can't wait...3 more hours!

I know you love the heat and I love the Spurs. I hope both teams play good basketball, no flops, no refs changing the game, and no injuries. Let great ball decide it. GO SPURS!

Flops and bad referring are part of the game. But yes, I hope to see very limited of that. I'm also hoping for a great series, no injuries and I hope both teams play great.

Good luck man.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]

I know you love the heat and I love the Spurs. I hope both teams play good basketball, no flops, no refs changing the game, and no injuries. Let great ball decide it. GO SPURS!

Flops and bad referring are part of the game. But yes, I hope to see very limited of that. I'm also hoping for a great series, no injuries and I hope both teams play great.

Good luck man.

Lol yes a limited amount would be nice. I wont complain though if they all go in my favor though lol.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good luck man.

Lol yes a limited amount would be nice. I wont complain though if they all go in my favor though lol.

Haha of course. But I do know these are class organizations, with class coaches and players - and there won't be any dumb s**t on the court. Idk if it's true but someone tweeted there wasn't a tech called last year in Finals. If true, that's pretty amazing.

Good luck man.

Haha of course. But I do know these are class organizations, with class coaches and players - and there won't be any dumb s**t on the court. Idk if it's true but someone tweeted there wasn't a tech called last year in Finals. If true, that's pretty amazing.

Damn really? I really cant recall one but I've tried to block that series out of my mind for the entire year. That's how ya do it.

Come on old guys!! Get 4 more wins!!
Why does lebron tuck his pants in his sock? Is it like a look thing or is it because of a reason?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
No idea lol

That's D-Wade! Nice move. Good start for both teams.
Thiago keeping his crappy play from the thunder series going I see. D Wade with that ball fake lol.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Chalmers - I f**king hate you.
Damn Ginobili brought a spark. Good to see after his disappearance last year.

GIINOOBBILIIIIIIII *Charles Barkley voice*
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Everyone knew that 3 was going down. Fu Chalmers - already made 4 bad plays
Lol @ the Charles barkley voice. Ginobili will do that then piss me off in a minute or two I'm sure.
Splitter contributing...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Stupid turnovers
Share 49ersWebzone