LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 204 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
An amazing night for bum.

I wonder if he wishes he had never signed that extension a couple years back? Can you imagine if he hit the free agent market what he would command right now? And it has to irk him that Lincecum is making in two years what Bum will make over the 5 year life of his contract. And let's not even talk about Cain, Zito, money pit contracts.

I don't think he's mad. He's a country bumpkin from Hickory North Carolina. He's probably happy with his $50M or whatever it is.

35M for 5 yrs I believe, signed back in 2012. So he certainly can't cry poverty I guess.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
An amazing night for bum.

I wonder if he wishes he had never signed that extension a couple years back? Can you imagine if he hit the free agent market what he would command right now? And it has to irk him that Lincecum is making in two years what Bum will make over the 5 year life of his contract. And let's not even talk about Cain, Zito, money pit contracts.

I don't think he's mad. He's a country bumpkin from Hickory North Carolina. He's probably happy with his $50M or whatever it is.

35M for 5 yrs I believe, signed back in 2012. So he certainly can't cry poverty I guess.

he is going to get paiiiiiid next contract.

"You paid Tim 17.5m lolololololololol" - Bums agent.
1st to score wins, so obviously the Giants are going to beat the Brews
That's right beat up these Brewer pricks early
Panda Express gets the RBI and takes 2nd on the throw.
Offensive EXPLOSION
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Offensive EXPLOSION

Yes but why isnt anyone talking about Vogelsong's no hitter that he has going.
Rally killer Crawford strikes again
Crawford's season
that Vogey at bat was awesome

lol Manny
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lol Manny

AIR MANNY
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
10-2 hahaaa nice
Ass kicking
Woah, it's only the 5th? I fell asleep back when it just turned 3-1. Oh, well, I'm not complaining.
Share 49ersWebzone