There are 129 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Right now I cant think of one good thing about this team..........

SP... mediocre to bad. Our ace is pitching like a bottom of the rotation guy and with Lincecum, Vogey, and Peavy at the end its a total crap shoot every night.

RP Probably the best part of the team but it doesnt do much good if the team is always behind. I would look to trade Lopez, Romo, or Affeldt.

Position players... tell me ONE player that is playing above expectations on this team. Answer.... NONE
tell me who shouldnt be on a major league roster... Colvin, Arias, Blanco, Panik (for now), Susac (for now), Perez, Ishikawa,

I wouldnt mind so much if I thought the Giants had a great farm system with a bunch of top prospects on their way up in the next yr or 2. However, we know that isnt the case.

OK.. enough of my rant. GO GIANTS. LOL

The only thing to hang a hat on is the fact that entire league is struggling.
Gawd dammit!
Timmy bringing his A game today. Maybe we should just pitch him against the Padres.
Nice outing Timmy
For f**k's sake, this is becoming more unbearable to watch every day.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Our team royally blows at home

6-20 in last 26

That is crazy

Our offense is bad but our pitchers have not been good at home really at all
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM ]
FIRE BRIAN SABEAN

Thanks for your contributions Brian.. now get the f**k out
FIRE BRIAN SABEAN

One isn't going to go without the other methinks.
Lincecum is f**king trash.
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Back to the Lincecum reality.

Hes going to end up being one of the most confusing players in history. 2 rings, 2 CY's, 2 no-hitters, a regular in a great longterm rotation, etc. Yet he will barely make the HOF ballot, and will probably never get close.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Back to the Lincecum reality.

Hes going to end up being one of the most confusing players in history. 2 rings, 2 CY's, 2 no-hitters, a regular in a great longterm rotation, etc. Yet he will barely make the HOF ballot, and will probably never get close.

Agreed. He has no chance at all for the HOF nor should he. Great accomplishments but it takes more than that.
FIRE BRIAN SABEAN

Dont thank Sabean, thank the over-the-hill veterans for pulling career years out of their butts after they were brought in.

Sabean should be sending Edgar Renteria, Aubrey Huff, Andres Torres, Cody Ross, Pat Burrell, and Marco Scutaro to Hawaii every year.
Originally posted by Niners99:
FIRE BRIAN SABEAN

Dont thank Sabean, thank the over-the-hill veterans for pulling career years out of their butts after they were brought in.

Sabean should be sending Edgar Renteria, Aubrey Huff, Andres Torres, Cody Ross, Pat Burrell, and Marco Scutaro to Hawaii every year.

I'm sure they can afford to head to Hawaii after they got overpaid following their career years
I'll take it.
sometimes this thread makes me think im in niner talk
Share 49ersWebzone