• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I blame this loss on you. Quit tainting this thread. LOL

Not my fault Bum sucks this year
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Morse's bat for 6 mil.
Bad news for one of the Giants' top prospects, as Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that outfielder Mac Williamson will undergo Tommy John surgery on his right elbow tomorrow.

Williamson has been bothered by the elbow injury all spring. The 23-year-old was originally expected to begin the season with Double-A Richmond, but the Giants sent him back to High-A San Jose so he could serve exclusively as a designated hitter. However, he couldn't play through the discomfort any longer. Position players often return from Tommy John surgery more quickly than pitchers, but the surgery is expected to end his season.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Bad news for one of the Giants' top prospects, as Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that outfielder Mac Williamson will undergo Tommy John surgery on his right elbow tomorrow.

Williamson has been bothered by the elbow injury all spring. The 23-year-old was originally expected to begin the season with Double-A Richmond, but the Giants sent him back to High-A San Jose so he could serve exclusively as a designated hitter. However, he couldn't play through the discomfort any longer. Position players often return from Tommy John surgery more quickly than pitchers, but the surgery is expected to end his season.

Plus he had a shoulder injury. Giants are probably regretting right now they didn't keep him in Arizona to rehab.
I wasn't a fan at the beginning of the year, but Hicks is really growing on me. Better defense than I thought, and has legit pop in his bat.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I wasn't a fan at the beginning of the year, but Hicks is really growing on me. Better defense than I thought, and has legit pop in his bat.

he is the Vogey of 2014. #comebackkid
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

You think Scutaro ever going to come back, or is he Fragile Freddy 2.0?
If Scutaro comes back move Hicks to 3rd.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Morse's bat for 6 mil.

Morse's bat for 6 mil.

My prediction..... Morse has a very nice year and then Sabean rewards him with a 3 year 42 million dollar deal. He will then get hurt and underperform. LOL
Morse's bat for 6 mil.

My prediction..... Morse has a very nice year and then Sabean rewards him with a 3 year 42 million dollar deal. He will then get hurt and underperform. LOL

Lol
Morse's bat for 6 mil.

LOL. I wish I had a reason to disagree with your pessimism, but I don't.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
So... Belt sucks again. That sucks. Hopefully he snaps out of it

He is not even trying to be patient at the plate right now.

He starts to press at times, he'll probably get a breather tonight.

BINGO

Pagan CF Pence RF Posey 1B Morse LF Sandoval 3B Sanchez C Crawford SS Hicks 2B Cain RHP
Morse's bat for 6 mil.

I refuse to believe this..
Share 49ersWebzone