LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 203 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick Source confirms http://SI.com  report. Says #Angels are "very close'' to parting ways with Josh Hamilton.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Sources: Hamilton resolution involves trade. Entire scenario could still fall apart, but agreement close.

Cray, just saw on Twitter they think it's the Rangers.

I don't get it. I haven't heard that we are getting any players back in return. I do know Rangers will pay 15mil of his remaining 85mil contract. If we are still going to owe hi 60mil+ at least let's see if maybe he's got his bat back...
Originally posted by jrg:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Alex Gordon
Lulz, someone posted this after Arod hit HR # 659:

Angels paying $70 million just to get rid of Hamilton. I wish someone hated me that much.

RIP
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

RIP

That Sucks
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
BuzzFeed News ‏@BuzzFeedNews

Baltimore Update:

-Gov. @LarryHogan declares state of emergency

-Gov to speak soon

-Orioles vs White Sox game at Camden Yards postponed
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 27, 2015 at 4:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Angels paying $70 million just to get rid of Hamilton. I wish someone hated me that much.

I wish the Phillies had balls and would do the same with Howard. he's blocking Franco from coming up
Pablo getting HOT

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Pablo getting HOT

Wings? Sauce? Peppers?
Hamels auditioning for the Cards tonight lol
The Yankees closers, Betances and Miller are unhittable. If they have a lead after 7 game over.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Yankees closers, Betances and Miller are unhittable. If they have a lead after 7 game over.

Uh, Betances ain't getting no save opps
Originally posted by Garcia:
Uh, Betances ain't getting no save opps

He'll go 123 in the 8th inning. His trade value is off the charts. 98 mile fastball, slider 74 mph and best of all his location. He never walks a man.
Share 49ersWebzone