• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

Huge games tonight in the tankathon.

I think Grizzlies and Suns are playing tonight for the 8th seed too

That's the game I'm gonna watch...let's go SUNS!
Man I hope the suns make it. But I like the grizzlies too. f**k Dallas, even though I like dirk loll
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Jabari better declare

I'm going to be highly upset if Sixers get the 3rd pick and he didn't declare and we miss out on Embid and Wiggens

that'll be hilarious
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

Philly got the #2 seed locked up
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

If any team deserves to drop the maximum amount of spots, it's you guys. lol
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

What's the lowest pick we can get?
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

What's the lowest pick we can get?

I'm just hoping for a top 4/5 pick for the kings if Parker declares. Won't happen though, we'll get 7
Gary Harris declared. Smart move by him. Glenn Robinson III is expected to, bad choice if he does. Didn't really improve, in my opinion, this year.
It would be funny if the sixers dropped out of the top 3. Personally, I think the bucks deserve that 1st pick.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Looks like top 5 are set for the lottery

1. Bucks
2. Sixers
3. Magic
4. Jazz
5. Celtics
Anyone watch Marcus Smart play much and can provide some insight? Just from what limited action i have seen coupled with scouting reports and talking with others, he seems like another guard who is not a true PG or a true SG and who has trouble shooting and distributing. He seems to be a lockdown defender which is appealing, but other than that i am not that impressed.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Anyone watch Marcus Smart play much and can provide some insight? Just from what limited action i have seen coupled with scouting reports and talking with others, he seems like another guard who is not a true PG or a true SG and who has trouble shooting and distributing. He seems to be a lockdown defender which is appealing, but other than that i am not that impressed.
I've only seen him once this year (versus Purdue), he was getting pro treatment all first half of the game and getting every weak call in his advantage. He had a good outside shot and seemed to get to the rim easily. To me he didn't look to distribute much. Defensively he seems to get frustrated if challenged. Purdue's true freshman backup point guard kept driving right at him and Smart couldn't stop him. Was definitely getting mad. He ended up with 4 fouls. In the 1st half, when everything was going his way, he was cocky and kind of a punk, clapping in the Purdue players' faces. In the 2nd, when things weren't going his way, he seemed kind of immature and childish whining for calls.
Jabari should declare to the NBA. I know people argue that he needs to stay in school just in case, but damn he will still make at least 15-20 million with his rookie contract, more money he will make in any other career that you can get with a college degree.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Jabari should declare to the NBA. I know people argue that he needs to stay in school just in case, but damn he will still make at least 15-20 million with his rookie contract, more money he will make in any other career that you can get with a college degree.
Jabari's parents have a huge influence in all his decisions. His dad, a former NBA first round pick himself, runs an educational program and stresses education is very important. And one of the main reasons he choose Duke is to get a degree, and have it from a prestigious school. So money isn't an issue and education being important, I think he'll return. He will more than likely come out next year (weaker draft; and more than likely next year's 1st pick). Just my 2 cents.
Share 49ersWebzone