There are 143 users in the forums

**LeBron James Off-season Thread**

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by sacniner:
lol at people calling Bron a douche for potentially leaving Miami.

dude is a FREE AGENT. he finished his contractual obligation with the Heat. dude is FREE to do what he wants. if he wants to move on to a different team, let the man be.

#TakeYourTalentsToTheBayArea

Its Lebron man. He gets hated on more than any other athlete.

foreal. dude is a good guy and a great player.

This. x10.

agreed. i just don't understand the hate on the guy. its all jealousy really imo.

yup. sometimes, i think his cramps are hilarious, but normally, he's the dude carrying his team.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

dude is a FREE AGENT. he finished his contractual obligation with the Heat. dude is FREE to do what he wants. if he wants to move on to a different team, let the man be.

And willing to take less! f**k me, people will cheer a leper like Kobe Bryant who is holding his franchise hostage, but LeBron, in his f**king prime, is willing to take less. How many of us could say that?
Originally posted by fropwns:

And willing to take less! f**k me, people will cheer a leper like Kobe Bryant who is holding his franchise hostage, but LeBron, in his f**king prime, is willing to take less. How many of us could say that?

That's a really good point that doesn't get mentioned.

Well said!
I've always thought that if LeBron were to truly cement his legacy as perhaps the greatest ever, he'd have to return home, to the team and the fans he spurred, and win a championship. This is all very poetic and setting up perfectly for him to do so. I'm not really an NBA fan, but I would love to see this.
He's a big time douche. Good guys don't say b******t like this. Tells you how he feels about his fans and the majority of the real population in general. What he did with 'The Decision' was equally as terrible. Can you imagine if PWilly or Gore had done that to 9er fans? How would you have responded to such complete and utter disrespect to you as one of his fans?

[ Edited by TTown9ers on Jun 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM ]

That's a really good point that doesn't get mentioned.

ya, but he also made around 70mil last year. he can sign a $1 contract, and he will still make 50mil a year with all his endorsements, movies, commercials, products...
Great now here comes another 3 hour ESPN special on his new "decision"

f**k Lebron

Exactly
^That wasn't that bad IMO. That was after the Dallas finals when LBJ was getting THRASHED. Like at historical levels. I'm sure he was pissed. Anyone would be. He has basically been a model citizen TBH.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
ya, but he also made around 70mil last year. he can sign a $1 contract, and he will still make 50mil a year with all his endorsements, movies, commercials, products...

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that he is turning down more millions. Billionaires don't turn down millions.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
He's a big time douche. Good guys don't say b******t like this. Tells you how he feels about his fans and the majority of the real population in general. What he did with 'The Decision' was equally as terrible. Can you imagine if PWilly or Gore had done that to 9er fans? How would you have responded to such complete and utter disrespect to you as one of his fans?

Lol did you even listen to the video at all? You're calling who he is speaking to his fans? He specifically said it was directed towards the haters and people rooting for him to fail. How is that being a douche?
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

i have no problem with what he said. it's true. he gets hated on so much for making the decisions he made. at the end of the day, he didn't kill anyone. he did what was best for him, his family, and his career. he wasn't gonna win titles in cleveland. he carried that fckin team with no supporting cast, a terrible coach, and a bad owner. "the decision" was stupid, but it was ESPN that forced for that special segment, and it was LeBron that wanted the proceeds to go to various different charities.

cleveland fans were cursing him and burning his jersey when he left, but had nothing to say about Dan Gilbert. instead, they backed Dan Gilbert, and where exactly have the Cavs gone post-LeBron....nowhere. James wanted a championship. he wasn't going to get it when his supporting cast was Mo Williams.
So you guys are ok with 'The Decision'?

If a beloved 49er did that to you you'd be ok with it? You wouldn't think that guy is a douche?
Share 49ersWebzone