There are 176 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
That was one of the nastiest breaks I've ever seen

Seriously his shin snapped like a stick
Indiana welcome to the draft lottery.
s**t, that was f**king brutal. Prayers for George, I hate seeing that stuff, no matter what jersey you're wearing. Terrible all around SMH.
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Just saw replay. Wished I hadn't. Crowd chanting Paul George's name as he is wheeled off on stretcher. Coach K calling game.
Oh s**t. I'm not watching the scrimmage, but the way you guys are describing it sounds ugly. How did it happen? Hope George recovers.
I feel sick - that was nasty. Hope he's gonna recover 100% quickly
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Oh s**t. I'm not watching the scrimmage, but the way you guys are describing it sounds ugly. How did it happen? Hope George recovers.

He was trying to block a shot and landed with his foot up against the base of the basket and......snap
look at this tho

Rough to watch

One of the worst landings/breaks you'll ever see. I saw it live. UGLY. Espn isn't even showing replays it was so bad. s**t.

He's never playing again
That was awful. Rip Paul
Originally posted by Tman:
look at this tho

No thanks. Once was enough. Really sucks for PG. I wish him a speedy recovery
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

One of the worst landings/breaks you'll ever see. I saw it live. UGLY. Espn isn't even showing replays it was so bad. s**t.

Uggh..damnit. Just saw the video. Get well soon Paul George.
Tough luck, hopes he makes it back. Many NBA players will have misgivings about USA basketball in the future. The risk is too great.
Share 49ersWebzone