• Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol Bynum was a beast out there. He's gonna start for the pacers

It was a 3 pt. game with 4 minutes left against Boston at home lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

Paul George said after the game they aren't in playoff form. They're working through it trying to get everything ready for the playoffs. While Lebron is over there blaming losses on wearing the short sleeved jerseys lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Paul George said after the game they aren't in playoff form. They're working through it trying to get everything ready for the playoffs. While Lebron is over there blaming losses on wearing the short sleeved jerseys lol

lol...he said he isn't a fan of sleeved jersey - something many players have said. PG is shooting 40% in 2014...lol Pacers need all the help they can get...because He has fallen off so dramatically after 2 great months. He's hoping Lebron will mentor him in the off-season. lool

lol...he said he isn't a fan of sleeved jersey - something many players have said. PG is shooting 40% in 2014...lol Pacers need all the help they can get...because He has fallen off so dramatically after 2 great months. He's hoping Lebron will mentor him in the off-season. lool

Yea the pacers suck. 2 more head to head games in the reg season right? Those will be fun.
And yea why would you not want the best player in the world to give you some advice? Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea the pacers suck. 2 more head to head games in the reg season right? Those will be fun.
And yea why would you not want the best player in the world to give you some advice? Lol

No one said Pacers suck. But, their super-soft schedule in Feb saved them. After these next 4 games - their schedule is pretty brutal. Hope they'll figure it out by then. The way they're playing right now - some team is going to give them fits in the 2nd round...and trust me - I want Pacers in the ECF. But, I'll be honest - I want that home-court with Miami. I don't think Pacers are mentally tough to beat Miami in a 7 game series without home-court.

Yes, two more games against each other. Looking forward to them. Should be fun.

...and during the season - you don't say you need mentoring from your biggest rival lol
The kings need mentoring from a special ed basketball team
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The kings need mentoring from a special ed basketball team

Kings need to stop winning. You never know what will happen in the lottery. You want to have the best odds you can possibly have. Wiggins and Cousins will be a great duo.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 12, 2014 at 2:33 PM ]
Are they debuting the jerseys with nicknames on the back today? King James!
Holy crap Teletovic is giving the Heat the foreign pipe
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Fml

Nice loss at home
BK 3-0 against miami
How are the Spurs so good... wow respect for pop for producing a great team with subpar talent outside of the big 3.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
How are the Spurs so good... wow respect for pop for producing a great team with subpar talent outside of the big 3.

In my humble opinion (I know many will disagree) - he's the greatest coach in NBA history.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

In my humble opinion (I know many will disagree) - he's the greatest coach in NBA history.

this
Share 49ersWebzone