OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
WOW!

Well Boston it is
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow....Tigers did everything in this game to lose it.
Victorino sure went golfing today.
Leyland is done I would think

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Leyland is done I would think

Going after Gibby
A Fall Classic of well-balanced proportions.

The Boston Red Sox vs. The St.Louis Cardinals
The Tigers lacked fundamentals, when it came time to produce their stars came up empty.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Tigers lacked fundamentals, when it came time to produce their stars came up empty.

In addition, their bullpen sucked. Benoit was the only good reliever in there.

• jrg
  • Veteran
St. Louis post dispatch reporting that Craig is expected to be on WS roster.

Ran sprints and looked good during BP.

I just don't see how Boston should win this WS. Pitching advantage is cards, defense is cards, hitting should be Boston, but I don't believe it. St. Louis is 5, 6 max.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I just don't see how Boston should win this WS. Pitching advantage is cards, defense is cards, hitting should be Boston, but I don't believe it. St. Louis is 5, 6 max.

Hope you're right
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Hope you're right

I am. NL just plays better baseball right now. The Detroit matchup would have been harder, but the cards would have won that also. AL needs to learn to field balanced teams, its why the NL has been getting them lately.
For the record, I root NL no matter what, unless it's the dodgers. I hate American League baseball, no strategy, DH b******t. I wish they would lose every time.
Share 49ersWebzone