There are 216 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Not a good game last night.

Get this cancer Bagley off the team ASAP.

Game was doomed within the 1st few minutes

Was not able to watch the game, but from what I understand dude refused to go into the game when we needed him to.

If that is true, what a punk. The biggest bust in Kings history as far as I can tell.

and we have had some big ones recently. Jimmer, Papa G and Thomas Rob were all useless.
Detroit for some reason wants to trade for Bagley. Maybe we can get some Mo-Town Pizza?
Yikes, can't close out games. Same old queens.
Prayers for coach Joerger!

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/kings/sixers-assistant-dave-joerger-stepping-away-cancer-treatments

Sixers assistant coach Dave Joerger is stepping away from the team to undergo cancer treatments. Joerger, 47, told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski he has a Stage 1 form of "head and neck" cancer, which was diagnosed after he noticed a lump in his throat that did not go away. "We have caught it early," Joerger told ESPN. "I'm very lucky. I've got over a 90 percent chance of cure rate, but it's very scary and it's not enjoyable going through. ... I can't go on the road and do radiation and chemotherapy in different cities around the country. To continue my treatment, I need to step away from the team."
Nice win tonight.....
Originally posted by highway49:
Nice win tonight.....

it was, but let's remember they are a bottom 3 team...
Even though the Pistons want him, I think a trade with the Spurs or Magic makes more sense for MB35.
Prayers for coach Joerger!

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/kings/sixers-assistant-dave-joerger-stepping-away-cancer-treatments

Sixers assistant coach Dave Joerger is stepping away from the team to undergo cancer treatments. Joerger, 47, told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski he has a Stage 1 form of "head and neck" cancer, which was diagnosed after he noticed a lump in his throat that did not go away. "We have caught it early," Joerger told ESPN. "I'm very lucky. I've got over a 90 percent chance of cure rate, but it's very scary and it's not enjoyable going through. ... I can't go on the road and do radiation and chemotherapy in different cities around the country. To continue my treatment, I need to step away from the team."

Damn, that sucks, I will be praying for Joerger. I thought he got a raw deal here and deserved better.

Even though the Pistons want him, I think a trade with the Spurs or Magic makes more sense for MB35.

Whatever nets us the best return for him. But knowing how we roll we may not get anything worthwhile.
We lose every time we wear black, I swear.
The Raptors are the kind of defensive team Monte wishes we were. They clamped down on us.

Silver lining: Metu keeps looking better and better.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Nov 20, 2021 at 5:47 AM ]

Fans are so sick of the Kings that they're puking on the court now? Hard times indeed in Sacramento.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Fans are so sick of the Kings that they're puking on the court now? Hard times indeed in Sacramento.

[twitter]
Puke Walton
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

[twitter]

😂 he's got his little fan ball in his lap covered in puke
And Luke is gone, puke guy has been promoted to head coach.
Share 49ersWebzone