LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 356 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Nothing with this team will change as long as Vivek is around. Vivek keeps doing the same s**t. He has a big ego

Also, the Matina situation is weird. What the hell does she do, and why does she stick around when there has been a revolving door for all other front office positions

I sat right behind Matina's kids the one game I went to G1. They were obnoxious af. Treated the ushers and workers like they were beneath them. They all deserved swift jabs to the nose.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alvin Gentry joining the Kangz staff... lol. Bye Luke

I told you Luke was a bad choice dude only gets jobs because his last name.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Nothing with this team will change as long as Vivek is around. Vivek keeps doing the same s**t. He has a big ego

Also, the Matina situation is weird. What the hell does she do, and why does she stick around when there has been a revolving door for all other front office positions

I sat right behind Matina's kids the one game I went to G1. They were obnoxious af. Treated the ushers and workers like they were beneath them. They all deserved swift jabs to the nose.

Should have given her a swift jab while you were at it
Speaks volumes about her if her kids treat people like that.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Should have given her a swift jab while you were at it
Speaks volumes about her if her kids treat people like that.

She never made it down to our seats that game. Or if she did stop by briefly, I didnt notice her.

He actually worked with Luke in Golden State.
And was Buddy Hield's coach in his first years...
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 7, 2020 at 12:24 PM ]

Her hubby is a big time developer in Sac and they come from old Greek money. Definite power players in Sac... those kids are so spoiled.
Originally posted by susweel:

I told you Luke was a bad choice dude only gets jobs because his last name.

That was probably the best basketball take you ever had
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

You mean for a few months? I can still hear Gentry's long, drawn out 'okaaayyyy' ringing through my ears.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

You mean for a few months? I can still hear Gentry's long, drawn out 'okaaayyyy' ringing through my ears.

exactly lol.
You guys have a nice front office with a lot of nba experience.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I looked it up your right. I thought Buddy was in year 2 when we got him. He actually only played 57 games for the Pelicans.
I think Bazemore has a better chance of being brought back than Bogi.
Also, maybe we target a FA SF like Taurean Prince? (Drafted by Wes Wilcox)
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yes but our team plays like poo
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yes but our team plays like poo

I have a feeling that this staff will yield better results than the previous regime. This staff have a lot of experience. It seemed that Vlade's assistants were a bunch of his buddies just hanging out.
Houston's GM just stepped down today. Our guy would have for sure been next in line then. Funny how things play out...
Share 49ersWebzone