There are 268 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by MuggD:
Nice. Also, lol at a black dude being named Buddy though

He got that nickname because when he was born he looked like Bud Bundy. Not even joking that is a true story lmao.

Lmao interesting. What's his real name?

Chavano Rainer Hield
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Woj is saying 4/$94M with up to $106M with incentives.

It's a guaranteed $86, with "very reachable" incentives that will push it to $94. Essentially, he'll get $94 unless his play totally nosedives

Much harder incentives to get to the $106

On a related note, I didn't know that "reachable incentives" go against the cap... the other ones don't
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Glad this finally got hammered out.

This. Really surprised it didn't get done sooner to be honest.

Didn't know you were a Kings fan, Boise. Hell yeah

Oh yeah.

Grew up in Sacramento. Still have my old Mitch Richmond and Tyus Edney jerseys. I just don't post as much as I used to.
Nice. Also, lol at a black dude being named Buddy though

He got that nickname because when he was born he looked like Bud Bundy. Not even joking that is a true story lmao.

Lmao interesting. What's his real name?

Chavano Rainer Hield

Sounds fancy
I don't remember the last time I went to a Kings game. I've been to a road game in Utah, at least 1 or 2 road games against the Warriors. Thinking about trying to catch a game this year against the Suns when they are here. I think I heard they open the season up here, but that's too soon for me to make plans to go
Opening night tonight boys vs the Suns.

*Happy Frank Mason found a new team. I just saw he got picked up by the Bucks.
I don't have a good feeling about this game even though Phoenix is supposed to be a bottom feeder in the West... they are still really talented and will be pumped for the first game. I predict a loss tonight. Hope I'm wrong
I don't have a good feeling about this game even though Phoenix is supposed to be a bottom feeder in the West... they are still really talented and will be pumped for the first game. I predict a loss tonight. Hope I'm wrong

Bagley don't want none of this smoke!

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Bagley don't want none of this smoke!

Is that Ike Diago?
You'll know his name before the end of the night.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
You'll know his name before the end of the night.

Suns got talent and will have a lot of flashes. I picked the Suns to win tonight. Ayton will have a big game
Sixth, still find it disgusting you have lived in Sacramento for decades and don't support the only thing here smh

#bebetter
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sixth, still find it disgusting you have lived in Sacramento for decades and don't support the only thing here smh

#bebetter

Something definitely aint right with that guy.

#bebetter

Something definitely aint right with that guy.

What's up Muggs! Buddy looking niiiice
The Sacramento sellout, my man Sixth, is a psychic. Bagley getting his s**t pushed in by Ayton
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 23, 2019 at 8:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone