LISTEN: 49ers Master The Later Rounds Of The Draft →

There are 194 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by susweel:
wtf kings gonna king again. thats some stupid ass s**t if they start firing coaches already. Im not happy about this

Feel you bro... That's what you'll learn about being a Kings fan, it's a roller coaster ride, the scariest one you've ever been on.
Originally posted by susweel:
wtf kings gonna king again. thats some stupid ass s**t if they start firing coaches already. Im not happy about this

I'd like to say it all starts at the top with Vivek, and it does. However This franchise, outside of a few years where Petrie and Adelman came in and turned things around, has been completely dysfunctional spanning 30+ years and various ownership groups. I think Burkle would have changed all that had he not been forced to back out of his ownership bid
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
https://theathletic.com/662849/2018/11/19/amick-the-kangz-want-to-be-kings-again-then-its-time-they-take-their-fans-frustration-more-seriously/

Great read. IMO, if Williams leaked this, can him.

Matina... man, what leverage does she and her hubby have. They're old school Sacramento extreme power brokers. She is the one person that survives everything with the Kings. Never hear anything positive about her

It's so murky on what she does too. The one constant I hear from folks in the know is that she is toxic and Vivek has given her carte Blanche within the organization. What that entails I have no clue . But similar drama occurred when she was working under the Maloofs towards the end.
http://khtk.com/cd-theres-nothing-see/
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Will be at the Kangz game tonight.
Originally posted by Garce:

Have fun bro, I ain't tryna miss the NFL game of the year though
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:

Have fun bro, I ain't tryna miss the NFL game of the year though

Meh. I'll catch the highlights.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That yahoo article from Haynes pissed me the f**k off. Will this front office ever learn? f**k me

I swear to god if the can DJ....I've been a huge critic of him the last few years, but this year his rotations are great and he's coaching his ass off. This is like Malone all over again. I will be DONE if they fire him.

So you'll dump the team and not support these young players that you've cheered and watch grow?

Lol piss off Salty

You said it. I'm just clarifying exactly what you mean. So don't be scurred. Answer the question.

Don't be scared about what Salty333? I'll say whatever I want whenever I want about this team without having to clarify my allegiance to some entitled Laker fan lol

Hello pot, meet kettle. Look at you so ruffled. This coaching rumor got your panties wedged way up your crack. If it makes you feel any better, it's not like it matters who the kings coach it. They still gonna suck. So why bother pretending like "you're done" if they fire this dude?
That yahoo article from Haynes pissed me the f**k off. Will this front office ever learn? f**k me

I swear to god if the can DJ....I've been a huge critic of him the last few years, but this year his rotations are great and he's coaching his ass off. This is like Malone all over again. I will be DONE if they fire him.

So you'll dump the team and not support these young players that you've cheered and watch grow?

Lol piss off Salty

You said it. I'm just clarifying exactly what you mean. So don't be scurred. Answer the question.

Don't be scared about what Salty333? I'll say whatever I want whenever I want about this team without having to clarify my allegiance to some entitled Laker fan lol

Hello pot, meet kettle. Look at you so ruffled. This coaching rumor got your panties wedged way up your crack. If it makes you feel any better, it's not like it matters who the kings coach it. They still gonna suck. So why bother pretending like "you're done" if they fire this dude?

Lol so so salty and dare I say a tad insecure?? Without a doubt top 3 saltiest poster on the WZ lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Lol piss off Salty

Lol so so salty and dare I say a tad insecure?? Without a doubt top 3 saltiest poster on the WZ lol

The difference is you think salty bothers me, but I KNOW trash talking your garbage franchise in the Sacramento kings bothers you. Look at you. So hot and bothered about this yearly disaster of a team all you have is to try and go after me.

Btw, that salt dude is wearing kings colors. Looks just like your home jerseys. Very fitting. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 19, 2018 at 7:54 PM ]

Lol... my bro Stoney always salty. Dude smoking the 90s bammer still.

Now that is funny. lol

Now that is funny. lol

You okay? You always hella upset in here. Sack up. You're a norcal laker fan, you gonna catch some shots

Now that is funny. lol

You okay? You always hella upset in here. Sack up. You're a norcal laker fan, you gonna catch some shots

You okay? I'm just scrolling around. Hitting up some threads. You alway crying about something in the Lakers thread. I can't come in here?
Share 49ersWebzone