LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 140 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

That's it? What a steal for NO!

Well s**t, I knew I should have gone to a Kings' game earlier, but I was waiting for the Jazz game.
Looks like im switching two teams this year
This is worse than when traded C-Webb. Let's hope WCS steps up big time.
The kings are trying to out dumb the 49ers. Oh well dont even care anymore.
I wonder if this is gonna hurt Vlade's rep with players around the league. He repeatedly told the press and apparently Cousins and his agent that he wasn't going anywhere, and then does this. Its not a good look for a guy trying to rebuild a franchise.
Good f*ckin lord. Wow.
Now that I think about this trade the Kings obviously decided they werent going to invest 200 mil into him so they took the best deal on a free agent that would likely walk(edit: thought he was FA this year...nope next year...hmmmm)

Better to get something rather than nothing
[ Edited by Knowledge on Feb 19, 2017 at 9:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Now that I think about this trade the Kings obviously decided they werent going to invest 200 mil into him so they took the best deal on a free agent that would likely walk(edit: thought he was FA this year...nope next year...hmmmm)

Better to get something rather than nothing

Hield might turn into a good PG and all, Evans and Galloway are good players. Maybe, just maybe that first time pick turns into something good. It's still an awful trade though. Should've been two 1st round picks.
We're gonna have to cut or trade some players or something now though.
This is what they get for giving a mouth breather the GM job.

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Who is a worse organization? The Cleveland Browns or the Sacramento Kings
Damn the kings are making the York's look like Robert Kraft.

18 years as a fan and they finally managed to get me to quit. I hate Vivek, I wish the stupid Warriors would have kept him and his stupidity wouldn't have infected my favorite sports team. Vivek and Vlade made my favorite sports team unwatchable now. I'm not about to bandwagon some other team but I'm not ever watching this dumpster fire again. FML
Share 49ersWebzone