There are 261 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm not here to talk s**t. I really wanna know wtf is going on with Karl. So is he like a lame duck coach the rest of the year? Did they basically decide to ride it out and he'll be gone at the end of the year?

If the season keeps going the way it has yes he's fired at the end. If for some weird reason s**t gets turned around then they might keep him.

I don't get it. He's possibly the best coach in their franchise's history and they're gonna can him a year to year 1/2 in because their problem child best player continues his trend of not getting along with his coach? I know most sac fans don't agree, but I still think they should ship his ass for players and picks. Call up the sixers. They have a lot of great picks and young players. Enough is enough with this dude.

You guys agree?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't get it. He's possibly the best coach in their franchise's history and they're gonna can him a year to year 1/2 in because their problem child best player continues his trend of not getting along with his coach? I know most sac fans don't agree, but I still think they should ship his ass for players and picks. Call up the sixers. They have a lot of great picks and young players. Enough is enough with this dude.

You guys agree?

I posted my thoughts on him the other day.

Personally I don't want Cousins going into the future. (although I'm pretty sure we are stuck with him) He just bugs the s**t out of me with his constant whining and bad body language. Not worth it to me, even if he is a badass player. His attitude rubs off on people too. Basically he's a cancer imo. Get some players and picks for him and move on. And Karl isn't going to last much longer anyway.
I'm not here to talk s**t. I really wanna know wtf is going on with Karl. So is he like a lame duck coach the rest of the year? Did they basically decide to ride it out and he'll be gone at the end of the year?

If the season keeps going the way it has yes he's fired at the end. If for some weird reason s**t gets turned around then they might keep him.

You guys agree?

you might not have heard, but we suck ass on defense and allow people to score on us at will. Has nothing to do with DMC

You guys agree?

I posted my thoughts on him the other day.

Personally I don't want Cousins going into the future. (although I'm pretty sure we are stuck with him) He just bugs the s**t out of me with his constant whining and bad body language. Not worth it to me, even if he is a badass player. His attitude rubs off on people too. Basically he's a cancer imo. Get some players and picks for him and move on. And Karl isn't going to last much longer anyway.

You aren't going to get a top notch player in return for Cousins right now. It is best to wait until the draft and see if you can trade him for a top player that was just drafted. Some team who thinks Cousins can be fixed and is there missing piece. We have too many holes to win with Cousins.

Find a coach and trade Boogie for something good. Anyone who think hiring a solid coach like Tom Thibodaux will fix it is crazy. He would be demanding Boogie to play D, play harder, etc. and two weeks later he would be crying worse than he is now.

Dude has so much talent but is a borderline cancer.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You aren't going to get a top notch player in return for Cousins right now. It is best to wait until the draft and see if you can trade him for a top player that was just drafted. Some team who thinks Cousins can be fixed and is there missing piece. We have too many holes to win with Cousins.

Find a coach and trade Boogie for something good. Anyone who think hiring a solid coach like Tom Thibodaux will fix it is crazy. He would be demanding Boogie to play D, play harder, etc. and two weeks later he would be crying worse than he is now.

Dude has so much talent but is a borderline cancer.

Cousins actually loved a defensive mentality under Malone. He's not the problem.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't even want Cousins on the team and I don't care if we get fleeced in a trade. He is a cancer.
I don't even want Cousins on the team and I don't care if we get fleeced in a trade. He is a cancer.

well DMC is the only shot we have of reaching the playoffs.

If we trade him, we will be bad for the next 3-4 years at least.
That block by Acy last night
Cousins' attitude issues are so exaggerated. He plays hard and wants to win. The only "cancer" on the team is the lack of defensive coaching.
We'd be seen as a bigger joke if we traded our only legit all star since Webber without getting a Kings ransom. That would be more than one 1st round pick and an all star in return.

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

well DMC is the only shot we have of reaching the playoffs.

If we trade him, we will be bad for the next 3-4 years at least.

Kings haven't been good since 2002. What do you mean 3-4 years? lol
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Cousins' attitude issues are so exaggerated. He plays hard and wants to win. The only "cancer" on the team is the lack of defensive coaching.

this 100%
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

this 100%

HOW DO YOU FIGURE? It's mostly effort. This motherfukker argues about a call several times a night while the other team is going down court 5 on 4 for an easy bucket. SEVERAL TIMES A GAME. Several other times a game the other team will score a bucket and he'll get slump shouldered, start shaking his head and start walking back on offense while his teammates are waiting for him to get into the play. Meanwhile the shot clock is now under 10 seconds and we have to rush some forced shot because of it and then the other team is running out and kicking for easy threes because Cousins tries some lazy swipe steal b******t or arguing a no call or about to throw his headband or about to fake throw a punch at someone. Also he's usually good for a bad frustration foul or two a game costing you points and getting into the team penalty situation. Imagine having to play with a guy that does that to you nearly every night several times a night. Straight up cancer that I don't find entertaining. I'm sick of seeing this s**t. I thought he would grow out of most of that s**t but dude is 6 years deep and nothing has changed.
[ Edited by MuggD on Feb 11, 2016 at 2:49 PM ]
HOW DO YOU FIGURE? It's mostly effort. This motherfukker argues about a call several times a night while the other team is going down court 5 on 4 for an easy bucket. SEVERAL TIMES A GAME. Several other times a game the other team will score a bucket and he'll get slump shouldered, start shaking his head and start walking back on offense while his teammates are waiting for him to get into the play. Meanwhile the shot clock is now under 10 seconds and we have to rush some forced shot because of it and then the other team is running out and kicking for easy threes because Cousins tries some lazy swipe steal b******t or arguing a no call or about to throw his headband or about to fake throw a punch at someone. Also he's usually good for a bad frustration foul or two a game costing you points and getting into the team penalty situation. Imagine having to play with a guy that does that to you nearly every night several times a night. Straight up cancer that I don't find entertaining. I'm sick of seeing this s**t. I thought he would grow out of most of that s**t but dude is 6 years deep and nothing has changed.

This is a solid ass post. Describes the guy perfectly. If he was in his sophomore season I think you could still let him off the hook for some of it. Like you said mugg, 6 years in and he's still doing this s**t. The guy will never be a part of a winning team until he's the 2nd or 3rd option on the team. He needs to be humbled and realize there's more important things to worry about than his nocall or whatever he's throwing a tantrum about. He needs to be on a team that has a real leader that will show him the way and smack him in the back of the head when he's being a dufus.

this 100%

Good post from somebody who is a fan of the team, not always easy those of us who are fans to see things from 30,000 feet. I usually don't like the phrase addition by subtraction, but in Cousin's case I think it's applicable.
Share 49ersWebzone