LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 180 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
During our scorching comeback the officials stopped play for 5+ minutes for a review that killed our momentum. Then the magic hit a 27 footer to beat the shot clock right after that. Kings played like s**t though they deserve to lose this game. Harris looks good jrg.

I was wondering what the f**k the refs were doing. I could only find a Kings stream and your announcer was PIIIIISSSSED! Not happy with Orlando giving up the 16 point lead, but thankfully they responded. Tobias Harris is the real deal. Guy can do a little bit of everything.

Good game dudes.
How do you find Kings games streaming online? Is it free?
This team desperately needs 3pt shooting and some kind of low post presence on both sides of the ball...when Cuz is out that facet of the game is non existent
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

This is the website I use. Bookmark it.

http://www.vipleague.se/sports/basketball.html

On game day, just click on the Kings game and choose which Link you want. Link 1 is usually the best.

Im a Magic fan and this is how I watch the games.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

On game day, just click on the Kings game and choose which Link you want. Link 1 is usually the best.

Thanks! I just went to it and checked it out. However, I was getting pop ups telling me to update my flash player but they definitely didn't seem very legit....that happen to you?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Thanks! I just went to it and checked it out. However, I was getting pop ups telling me to update my flash player but they definitely didn't seem very legit....that happen to you?

Yeah you gotta be patient on those sites. Never download or update or any of the BS. Just click the x if a popup comes up. Dunno why those sites are like stuck in the mid-90's with all the popup action.
Yeah you gotta be patient on those sites. Never download or update or any of the BS. Just click the x if a popup comes up. Dunno why those sites are like stuck in the mid-90's with all the popup action.

Yeah haha it was blocking the entire screen, like daring me to click it. So I just exited the entire site

They'll be fine... This team doesn't miss a beat when Cuz is out

Definitely not something to take lightly. s**t is nasty and people die from it.

Man.. this thing ruined our season. S**t.
Originally posted by sacniner:

we need to make another move anyway
Originally posted by sacniner:

I wouldn't say ruined the entire season, but DeMarcus is going to be out for a tad. Fortunately, it's viral meningitis. If you're going to contract meningitis, this is the version you want because it's rarely fatal if caught and treated early. I'm not saying it can't kill you because it has and can. But in today's day and age, if you catch it early enough and your body is in good shape, chances are you're going to survive. That isn't the case with other types of meningitis.

Spinal meningitis is the absolute worst. I can still remember the spinal tap I received for it in 1965 -- even though I was the tender age of 2. You just don't forget one of those big, cold and sharp needles going into the back of your neck -- no matter what your age was. You've heard of a procedure called Spinal Tap? Or perhaps the band? It's rather shocking. My brother tells me the needle got halfway in and I was screaming so much that I simply passed out on the spot. There was no such thing as a "Children's Hospital" back in that day and age, and hospitals didn't accept sick children. You were normally given a diagnosis and sent home with your parents to die.

For some reason -- I didn't. It might have been one of those experimental drugs they were pumping into my two-year old body. It might have been pure luck. Who knows? My mother, before she died, told me I went to bed with a 104 degree temperature and when I woke up in the morning my temp was back to normal, I was standing at the edge of my crib, and demanding a bottle of milk.

About ten years ago an MRI of my head revealed the presence of a cyst as large as my fist. It's literally taking up half of my head. That's why I kid people that I have just half a brain. The surgeon who discovered it was so shocked that he called me out of the blue at 8:30 PM on a Saturday night to ask if I was alright. He said he had patients with cysts half that size who were so severely disabled that they needed round-the-clock care.

When I told him about the bout with spinal meningitis as a child and how it suddenly and miraculously went away, he postulated that the cyst may have formed then to capture the spinal fluid that was leaking into my head.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone