There are 202 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:
f**k YEAH!!!!

Pleiss too please Would be insane if we got them both. A team full of young guys to develop, with a bunch of coaches who are more than capable. Looks like it'll be Exum-Burke-Neto at PG. I can live with that

He looks like a totally different player

Finally!
Originally posted by JustinMT:

He looks like a totally different player

I'm glad he's been working out so much. Not a lot of definition but he's put so much time in the offseason getting stronger. I love it. I know it's only summer league but he was up against Smart all game, not an easy matchup. He played very well.

Also playing in front of over 10,000 people in July?! SL might become a much bigger thing
Put Lyles right in the gym. He has catching up to do
  • Jiks
Had fun at the game. Exum was impressive and he's starting to get an NBA body. He and hood looked a bit shaky at first but the dominated the rest of the game. I was listening to the radio and one of the coaches was saying that Exum reminds him of a rich mans Andre Miller. Said he has a similar game but much more athleticism and a better shooter.

Motum sadly was probably the worst player out there. He played so well last year and I was expecting a bit more. Hopefully he makes up for it tonight. Cooley may have a shot, him and Exum seem to have some chemistry. Didn't notice much of Hanlan beside his one three.

Also good to hear about Lyles and Neto. I agree that Pleiss would pretty much be the icing on the cake,
Exum ruled out for the next game
  • Jiks
Lyles officially signed 4 years 10.4 mill.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
Exum ruled out for the next game

Figured as much.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Lyles officially signed 4 years 10.4 mill.

he's got some work to do! excited to see what he brings

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Just got a Gobert green replica for $25

Im awaiting a custom home authentic Rudy Gobert, myself.

I bought a game worn jersey of a random player from a few years ago, stripped the lettering and numbers off, and it will become a Gobert soon.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jul 8, 2015 at 1:47 AM ]
Tibor Pleiss terminated his contract with Spanish team FC Barcelona and will sign with the Utah Jazz. – via Mundo Deportivo

It's happening! The Jazz paid $625,000 to buy out his contract. With Neto coming over as well, id say the team for next year is set.
  • Jiks
Sweet! I'm excited, but tbh I'm not sure how good these guys really are. I hear both good and bad things about both Neto and Pleiss.
  • Jiks
Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 1m1 minute ago
The Utah Jazz have picked up Trevor Booker's contract for the 2015-16 season, according to sources. @Tjonessltrib first reported.
What a great day for Jazz basketball. So glad to see Booker coming back and I'm excited to see what Pliess and Neto can do.
Share 49ersWebzone