There are 172 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Love the karma so much.
God damn it! I hate Phoenix!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
God damn it! I hate Phoenix!

We can't even make it through three preseason games without a damn injury...
[ Edited by Jiks on Oct 6, 2017 at 11:28 PM ]
  • Jiks
WOJ reporting its "potentially" season ending.
Originally posted by Jiks:
WOJ reporting its "potentially" season ending.

Holy s**t! Seriously!?!! He just can't catch a break.
I guess drafting Hood in the same draft kind of lessens the sting, but its sure looking like Exum is a bust. That sucks.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I guess drafting Hood in the same draft kind of lessens the sting, but its sure looking like Exum is a bust. That sucks.
The kid has been playing well. He just can't get a break.
According to the SL Tribune...

Exum has separated his left shoulder and also suffered ligament damage, sources tell The Tribune. There is still no official timetable for his recovery process, but sources say Exum could miss a significant amount of time.

At a certain point it doesn't matter how he plays. If he cant stop getting hurt, hes a bust. NBA players shouldn't be hurt this often.

At a certain point it doesn't matter how he plays. If he cant stop getting hurt, hes a bust. NBA players shouldn't be hurt this often.

It just sucks because this was a freak accident. TJ Warren landed on him and brought him down on his shoulder. Do you keep Dante next year? Or do you let him go? I think they have to go after a PG now with Neto as the only back-up we have

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_fQzGNodP4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

• Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
It just sucks because this was a freak accident. TJ Warren landed on him and brought him down on his shoulder. Do you keep Dante next year? Or do you let him go? I think they have to go after a PG now with Neto as the only back-up we have

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_fQzGNodP4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Completely unnecessary
We really got a steal in Mitchell.
  • Jiks
We really got a steal in Mitchell.

Yup! Not saying he will ever be as good but his play style and flow remind me of a Harden/Lillard hybrid. He just seems to have a fantastic understanding of the game.
[ Edited by Jiks on Oct 10, 2017 at 10:55 PM ]
Bolomboy got cut, pissing off Weber State homers everywhere.
Bolomboy got cut, pissing off Weber State homers everywhere.

Understandable. Too much depth at the 4. Favors, Johnson, Udoh (he spent time there during preseason next to Gobert), and Jerebko. Royce O'Neale makes it as a backup SF. He looked good in preseason.
Share 49ersWebzone