LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 200 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Lots of props to the Jazz tonight. They just never gave up and Hayward was awesome.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lots of props to the Jazz tonight. They just never gave up and Hayward was awesome.

They just have to not​ get down early like they have. We fought hard but just missed those few opportunities to get it all together after falling behind.

Hopefully home court helps.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

They just have to not​ get down early like they have. We fought hard but just missed those few opportunities to get it all together after falling behind.

Hopefully home court helps.

I think they will win a game in Utah. Warriors should win in 5 but you never know.
  • Jiks
Rodney Hood has been extremely disappointing. I actually feel like he's hurting this team more than anything.

Great effort once again but they missed their opportunities when it counted.
Rodney Hood has been extremely disappointing. I actually feel like he's hurting this team more than anything.

Joe Johnson has been bad too. Basically the Jazz need to add talent around Hayward and Gobert if they want to advance past the second round. I do like the fight in this team though, love their head coach, and I do believe they have a terrific future if they can add another all star type player.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 6, 2017 at 9:35 PM ]
Jazz are a very good team. Best team in the league besides the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs and Rockets IMO.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Jazz are a very good team. Best team in the league besides the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs and Rockets IMO.

They would be right there in the thick of the West if it wasn't for the Warriors. It's almost unfair.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

They would be right there in the thick of the West if it wasn't for the Warriors. It's almost unfair.

I agree, Jazz are a Top 5 team in the league. On the cusp of something special with their young core and the way they defend. Just need to re-sign Hayward and find a way to add a few more crucial pieces.

They should have made the playoffs last year imo. This year they are living up to expectations. Advancing to the conference semi's and playing competitive ball against a championship favorite is a job well done.

I think this game may have ended differently if Hill was healthy and active. I've been impressed with Hayward this series, he's shown me a lot and hopefully he sticks around for you guys.

If they can add a few more legit roll pieces around Hayward and Gobert I think they can be a force to reckon with for a good long while
The frustrating part is were 1 true superstar away from being a true title contender, except those are really hard to find, and we might lose Hayward and Hill in the offseason and take a step backwards instead.

Originally posted by Niners99:
The frustrating part is were 1 true superstar away from being a true title contender, except those are really hard to find, and we might lose Hayward and Hill in the offseason and take a step backwards instead.

If Hood could ever gain any consistency... He's more frustrating than Favors has been this year. Not having Burks isn't helping us at all either.
Originally posted by Niners99:

It's going to be hard to find one though. I want them to try and package some players (Favors, Hood) and other assets to land a solid option to complement Hayward.right now, nobody other than Gobert has stepped up.

They need to be aggressive this off-season to get pieces around Hayward and Gobert.
  • Jiks
#cp3

Imo
#cp3

Imo

Oh I wish. I don't think the market is right for him though. If he wants to be the guy who puts them over the top, then I'm all for it. CP3-Hood-Hayward-Favors-Gobert is as solid as it gets, but I have a hard time seeing it happen.
#cp3

Imo

It just seems so unlikely to me that Paul walks away from a 5 year deal worth around 210M
Share 49ersWebzone