There are 175 users in the forums

2015-2016 Chicago Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN's Chad Ford has reported the Chicago Bulls have offered a trade package to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Kevin Love. The package is Taj Gibson, Tony Snell and draft picks No. 16 and No. 19.
Originally posted by Jcool:
ESPN's Chad Ford has reported the Chicago Bulls have offered a trade package to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Kevin Love. The package is Taj Gibson, Tony Snell and draft picks No. 16 and No. 19.

Wow
Hopefully the Bulls do something nice with there 2 1st round picks tonight!
Nice move for the Bulls so far
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chicago Bulls @chicagobulls
At last month's #NBADraft Combine, @dougmcd3 talked about fitting in with the #Bulls and more: http://blogs.bulls.com/2014/05/sharpshooting-mcdermott-takes-aim-at-the-nba/
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
The Bulls landed two of my favorite players in the draft. People knock McDermott for a lack of athleticism, but he has a better vertical than Luol Deng according to their draftexpress profiles. What McDermott lacks is the wingspan of Luol. He needs to work on his lateral quickness, but he should be fine playing an unathletic style like Luol did at small forward.

Bairstow is pretty easy to compare with Carlos Boozer. He is a little taller with a slightly smaller wingspan and a better vertical. He's a good shooter and plays very physical inside on offense but isn't a major rebounder. At 49, I think the Bulls got a guy who can grow into a Boozer quality player. The Bulls got a steal in my opinion.

I'm hoping the Bulls go get Deonte Burton to be their last point guard on the bench. He is solid at 6'1" 190 pounds and he has a 40+ inch vertical. He could be an excellent defender off the bench while giving some highlight dunks. I would link his posterization of Boise State if I wasn't on a tablet.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot

Chicago Bulls Nikola Mirotic will reportedly arrive in the US next week is reportedly bound for the Chicago Bulls. (Source: @TheBullsZone)
Originally posted by Jcool:

Chicago Bulls Nikola Mirotic will reportedly arrive in the US next week is reportedly bound for the Chicago Bulls. (Source: @TheBullsZone)

About time some of these guys from overseas come to play
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Add two teams to the expected Pau Gasol market: Phoenix and Atlanta. Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Mavs, Rockets all expected to pursue.

Most teams interested in Gasol chasing Melo/Bron so he'll have to wait. Warriors also expected to have interest, but would need S&T
[ Edited by Jcool on Jun 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Steve Lippo ‏@SteveLippo

Well look what just popped up at the United Center... #Melo #Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Nick Friedell @NickFriedell

Joakim Noah has entered the United Center. He is in very good spirits.

Noah declined comment but had a big smile on his face as he posed for pictures with fans. Bulls' personnel know how big this day is.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jul 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Nick Friedell ‏@NickFriedell

Carmelo walking into the United Center.

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Chicago Bulls Taj Gibson has entered the Carmelo Anthony meeting. Melo wants to keep Taj. Bulls want to keep Taj. (Source: K.C. Johnson)
@KCJHoop: Confirmed: DRose is at the United Center for Melo meeting.
Would really like to see this work out for the Bulls & Carmelo Anthony
Share 49ersWebzone