LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 460 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
This is the same script as Game 2. In other words, we have 'em right where we want them- feeling good now, but losing later.

I hope you are right. I think you meant game 3. Even then they only led by 12 points. If we can get the lead down to 12 by halftime we'll be in ok shape.

Oops, thought I hit "3". And, yes, I plan on being right; kinda' like Vicky Vallencourt:

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jarrett Jack trying way too hard right now

This why I always want to strangle him
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jarrett Jack trying way too hard right now

This why I always want to strangle him

Less Jack, more Barnes!
They're counting on playing at home for game 6
You cant give up 66 pts in a half and expect to win an NBA game.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
They're counting on playing at home for game 6

They must be cuz there is no effort out there
Yeah... I guess it was too much to hope the Fuggets would come out flat & defeated. Perhaps we'll shoot looser in the 2nd half, with nothing to lose.

Unlike the previous games, we're getting crushed on the boards and in the paint. Offense is slow and deliberate, allowing Denver to contest shots easier and disrupt the passing lanes. Defense is lazy, no effort in guarding the 3-point shot, far too many reach-ins hoping for a steal. Awful 1st half.
expected the nuggets to come out with an edge tonight, but i expected warriors to play better
if there is a game six

I dont expect McGee and Chandler to have same impact

Originally posted by ads_2006:
expected the nuggets to come out with an edge tonight, but i expected warriors to play better

Same here. We knew Denver would come out guns blazing at home with their backs against the wall. Disappointed the team seems content with going back to Oracle. I expected them to take care of business tonight.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM ]
Here it is. Denver is slipping. Dubs need to make a charge.
Slowly chipping away at that lead.....
single digetz
Spoke too soon lol
Share 49ersWebzone