LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 314 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
any talk of trading Chris Stratton needs to stop.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Yes, because us talking on an online forum will actually cause the Giants to trade him.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Yes, because us talking on an online forum will actually cause the Giants to trade him.

Just think its premature to even talk about that.

Gary Brown on the other hand......

Just think its premature to even talk about that.

Gary Brown on the other hand......

It's just hypotheticals, and talking about his value. No harm in that.

LOL. I dont know Ghost. Sabean probably does come on here. Good thing he didnt listen to Garcia though about signing Josh Hamilton for 175 million.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. I dont know Ghost. Sabean probably does come on here. Good thing he didnt listen to Garcia though about signing Josh Hamilton for 175 million.

I did want Hamilton but not for that much.
we play the doyers tonite? Let's talk about that. Do you guys still hate the dodgers the most in the MLB? I, for one, hate the dbacks much more.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Ha, well I'm embarrassed to admit that I wanted Hamilton too....but definitely not for $175M!
Pagan having surgery now and missing 10-12 weeks. If Brown doesnt get called up soon, he won't be s**t, or they won't call up him fearing he will suck and kill trade value.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Pagan having surgery now and missing 10-12 weeks. If Brown doesnt get called up soon, he won't be s**t, or they won't call up him fearing he will suck and kill trade value.

I seriously doubt Brown gets called up.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
What do they feed these Cubans........these guys coming in are monsters!
Damn I wish the Giants had gone after Puig. Puig and Trout are going to be like Mays and Mantle in LA for years.
got damn is Pablo fat
Nice job Torroid...
good s**t torres!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone