LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 169 users in the forums

THE OFFICIAL JEREMY LIN JETPACK ROCKETEER THREAD

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Dude, I love this. guy.

HE was sleeping on his friends couch just a week ago down on his luck.

And now hes doin the dirty on the couch and sleeping less

It's in the couch.
  • hott
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
susweel's tolling of the warriors is getting pretty old too. just saying

Lin never played for Lakers so your argument is invalrod.

This thread is about Jeremy Lin who PLAYS for the NEW YORK KNICKS so in that case, your argument is also invalrod.

But he did play for the Warriors who saw him everyday in practice and failed to see any talent worth keeping even as a backup. Say all you want but that's major front office EPIC FAIL.

No team in the league saw enough talent in him. Heck the knicks were about to cut him before his first start, before the guaranteed contracts went through. If we're going to be like this, then thats like saying that all 32 teams in the NFL are complete EPIC FAILS because they didnt draft Tom Brady and he went in the 6th round.

That comparison is a bit of a stretch because all the teams that passed on Brady didn't actually have him on their team. I think the comparison that's most similar would be favre being traded from the falcons to the packers. I'm definitely not saying lin will become one of the greatest of all time to play his position like farve, but the comparison fits better.

I dont think that comparison works because Farve was picked in the second round and then traded for a first rounder the next year. Its not like he was a nobody and didnt have talent. Lin however went undrafted and was really a unknown
  • hott
  • Veteran

Lin never played for Lakers so your argument is invalrod.

This thread is about Jeremy Lin who PLAYS for the NEW YORK KNICKS so in that case, your argument is also invalrod.

But he did play for the Warriors who saw him everyday in practice and failed to see any talent worth keeping even as a backup. Say all you want but that's major front office EPIC FAIL.

No team in the league saw enough talent in him. Heck the knicks were about to cut him before his first start, before the guaranteed contracts went through. If we're going to be like this, then thats like saying that all 32 teams in the NFL are complete EPIC FAILS because they didnt draft Tom Brady and he went in the 6th round.

That comparison is a bit of a stretch because all the teams that passed on Brady didn't actually have him on their team. I think the comparison that's most similar would be favre being traded from the falcons to the packers. I'm definitely not saying lin will become one of the greatest of all time to play his position like farve, but the comparison fits better.

I dont think that comparison works because Farve was picked in the second round and then traded for a first rounder the next year. Its not like he was a nobody and didnt have talent. Lin however went undrafted and was really a unknown

Plus Favre was a cockasian. Lin is an Asian.

If the Patriots had Brady and cut him after seeing him every day in practice and he went on to be great, that would be an epic failure on the Patriots' part only. The rest of the 31 teams wouldn't have any idea how good or bad he might be against NFL-caliber players. Your comparison fails.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

If the Patriots had Brady and cut him after seeing him every day in practice and he went on to be great, that would be an epic failure on the Patriots' part only. The rest of the 31 teams wouldn't have any idea how good or bad he might be against NFL-caliber players. Your comparison fails.

Dont think you get what im getting at.
Originally posted by j3xperience:

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Another great move by the Warriors.

Hey isnt one of the Lakers biggest needs point guard? Why didnt those geniuses sign him then??? ANOTHER GREAT MOVE BY THE LAKERS

What's this topic have to do with the Lakers? Your obsession with trolling the Lakers is reaching joecool status. Give it a rest already, kid.

This. And the Kings.

lol this lol
  • hott
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by j3xperience:

LOL

Lin was Crouching Tiger Hidden Point Guard.

Now he's Tiggerr.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Can't please them all lol...

LIN-k

lol I saw this earlier. I think it has more to do with the fact that he plays in NY. On ESPN.com they had a poll of who the best PG is.

The options were:

Lin
Paul
Rondo
Rose
someone else

lol a little early for that.
LINderella story
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Damn si cover already, how many good games as he had?
Share 49ersWebzone